1. Question about MoP server

Hello guys!
    I am wondering if you are working on a 1-1 blizz like server for MoP?
    I have tried out the one you have and it rushes things a little bit to much for me.
    I am the kind of player who enjoys doing quests and get rewarded by doing them.
    But since you level up so insanely fast it does not feel as rewarding doing the quests which I think is a nice part of the game.
    I am more of a PvE player than a PvP which is why I dont feel I need to get my hands on the best stuff asap but it can take time.

Thanks for your hard work though, I am impressed with that you are able to run and administrate this amount of servers.

Another though though.. Is it possible to load different predefined quest configs for a server? The reason I ask is because atm the MoP server have some quests that does not work since it is the wrong time period. IE The Midsummer Fire Festival where the NPC´s you are told to look for (took me several hours to figure this one out) does not exist on the places the map says. What I wonder is if it isnt possible to set like "if" satements in the config so it can check the dates and if a date is hit where a specific quest should exist it adds it into the server after a reload?

Just a thought though.

Take care and thans for your hard work.

Best regards/
    ZalZe

2. There is way too low number of people playing mop to even consider making another realm at this point in time imo.
    No, they've never taken scripts from other people as their core is modified (not even basic one).