1. @ANDIRAGO - nah, mastery doesnt increase necro absorb :P Strenght do that :) Not that bad, playable, but still no1 at top 100, on retail you had some 2.6k + uh dks (but i think at 3s).

Their were 3k dks in s15 in s14 i can t remember(talking abou 3s as you mentioned)

2. @ANDIRAGO - nah, mastery doesnt increase necro absorb :P Strenght do that :) Not that bad, playable, but still no1 at top 100, on retail you had some 2.6k + uh dks (but i think at 3s).
    Yeah my bad, just noticed it doesn't increase necro absorb. (one of my friends told me that so i thought it affects necros)

3. why is this thread suddenly related strictly to dks? you people have to understand that there are 100000 variables regarding our top 100
    first - the mmr system is bullcrap, your mmr varies from game to game, the other week i was doing some arenas, i had 2100 mmr in 1 game, and in the next game i had 1800 mmr soooooo WTF?
    second - dks are good, they still perform well on a server driven by warriors monks and locks that have a bugs in their advantage or are simply OP. + they are some of the few classes that can really solo stuff (its not ALL about pvp)
    third - ily is just a typical woman, she always feels the need to have the last word or "be right", 90% of the cases shes not right. shes just a decent above average player but nothing impressive so you dont really need to explain yourself

and idk, if you want to talk about disadvantaged classes and specs...lets try feral, which dominated arenas throughout wotlk and cata and now they're at the bottom of the pit but if you think about it, its normal to have the piano singing classes neglected since you have 2 button warriors that reach 2k by bashing their face on the keyboard ( i remember the times when warriors had to stance dance and actually use their brain to reach a decent rating)
    Edited: August 8, 2016

4. Allah is the ONLY GOD!!!
    Meh i prefer the flying spagetthi monster

5. Keep your ***** jokes out of this topic. i don't know what is funny about what you just typed or how its even related to wow or anything in this website.

Lets make fun and say (Jesus is the ONLY GOD !!!) and ISRAEL IS TRUE!!

do u ever feel that sounds funny ? of course not
    ridiculous.

6. first time i played uh dk at mop i went all Haste but also without losing the bunos. Later i changed it because of many things

1- strength increase the amount of necrotic strike absorb, increase pet damag, increase heals alot, increase gargoyle damag.
    2- strength at death knight, and specialy unholy death knight increase the parry chance aswell. so more strength = more parry chance. and if you got full proces from death knight enchant trinkets + tirnekts + ( orc racial ) + your parry chance may reach 56% or even more depends on how many buffs and strength you got, means you will have super advantage vs any melee class if you know how to keep your enemy in front of you... You can check the parry chance when you get trinket proces or buffs that give u more strength to be sure about it ) NOTE : Its not bug !!!!!!! its same as retail,

Haste is also important but i prefer mastery over it because we dont have mobilty as all other classes who can just run or hug wall and kite or even cleanse the dots ( except soul reaper )

another point: soul reaper damag - Soul reaper damag depends in two things : mastry and strength, if you want to get the biggest benefit from the spell when it hit critcal ( you hit between 180-210 k ) you need to reforge the gear to mastry and the strength for gems full gemming.

all what i said is just option , not the BEST, ilyanah said alot of good things about haste which make it worthy to try

but my advice either you wana go mastry or haste. get the haste from Reforge not from Gems. gems better to be all strength. even pvp power is not that important.
    then its your choice to go either haste or mastry both are optional

and as ilyanah said it depends on your play style is and who are you facing.

last : never GEM or REFORGE TO CRITCAL STRIKE !!!!!!!

7. @ilyanah - A lot of wrong thinking but as you said in some previous post: "it depends how you play". If you feel ok with haste build then go for it...its ok. But Vuly explain it good...that will only work if you re not main target. If they target you, and kite you a lot then haste over mastery and crit is noobest thing you can do. I can stand that some1 go haste over crit for some reasons but mastery is must 1st. And btw when you socket gems only thing you need to go is strenght. Thats main ****.
    "But I will never understand why they go CRIT over everything. DKs base critical rating is low to begin with, we are not an Agility class." I will explain you this. This is mainly for your soul reaper abbility. SR deal pure shadow damage and if you go mastery > crit build sometimes it done more then 180k crit which is instant kill. This is the most important thing in every arena. Btw crit effects all of your spells (gargoyle also) while haste only do sagnificent impact on gargoyle. 1.5 sec faster rune regeneration will not change anything in high arena rate, but mastery and soul reaper crit will. And maybe we have low base crit but with mastery > crit > haste (reforge) i am sitting at 25% crit without any buffs...with buffs 30%... :)
    If what you say is true, where are you in top 100?

8. Can I just end this now.

Haste is not and will never be in MOP a stat that either frost or unholy DK will take within PvP, even in PvE it's your least viable stat.

There is not enough uptime on a target for you to make much use of the additional attack speed, should you know how to presence dance you again take away the need for the rune regeneration part since in turn it will be constantly fluctuating between blood and unholy presence. Your gargoyles increased cast speed is null in PvP, it's only somewhat of a increase within PvE.

I've spent 4 expansions theorycrafting DK both here and on live realms. Enough to know a lot more than someone who plays on a pserver who has no actual aspect of what it's like to play a class as it truly is meant to be played like.

Mastery is the strongest secondary stat for Unholy and Frost (Crit being a dead close second to the point of personal preference over RNG/Sustain).
    Strength beats all and both. Strength is your direct damage increase, your necro absorbs, your autos, your pets... everything.

9. cast speed is null in PvP, it's only somewhat of a increase within PvE.
    /facepalm

Maybe that is something that you should see for yourself. Try entering Arenas with your DK once in a while
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/.../match-history

10. /facepalm

Maybe that is something that you should see for yourself. Try entering Arenas with your DK once in a while
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/.../match-history
    The cast speed of gargoyle has never been a main focus for your actual stat priority within PvP.
    The increase is marginal to the sake of 1-2 extra casts per total time spent active. Anyone with a brain would know to also kill the gargoyle too, which would decrease his active time and thus wasting your precious haste.

The relevance in linking my armory here? best you have towards a losing argument?

11. The cast speed of gargoyle has never been a main focus for your actual stat priority within PvP.
    The increase is marginal to the sake of 1-2 extra casts per total time spent active. Anyone with a brain would know to also kill the gargoyle too, which would decrease his active time and thus wasting your precious haste.

The relevance in linking my armory here? best you have towards a losing argument?
    yes, because my Gargoyle has 0.8 sec cast, how is that 1-2 extra cast compared to crit and mastery stacked stat? and it is null in PVP? that is complete and utter bull****, Jyx. You don't know Death Knights like I do.

12. yes, because my Gargoyle has 0.8 sec cast, how is that 1-2 extra cast compared to crit and mastery stacked stat? that is complete and utter bull****, Jyx.
    So you are telling me you are relying purely on the fact no-one is skilled enough at this game to kill your gargoyle, and your only real opportunity to kill someone is with full burst?
    Here was me thinking maybe you improved... clearly you have regressed.

13. So you are telling me you are relying purely on the fact no-one is skilled enough at this game to kill your gargoyle, and your only real opportunity to kill someone is with full burst?
    Here was me thinking maybe you improved... clearly you have regressed.
    Yes, cuz I am not that PRO enough to let my GAYgoyle get killed. I can Heal my Gargoyle Like I Heal my main pet. Easy... That is why I chose haste because I do not rely on Burst alone. In the long run, I can apply the constant pressure and won't run out of resources. I am not that noob to get kited behind pillars. If one goes behind pillars you ****ING SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT TARGET then grip that coward if he comes out again. That is how you pressure the enemy. Not staying at 1 damn target all the time.

You said it before, And I guess you forgot. Unholy was not meant for Damage, you have Frost for that. Unholy was meant for Pressure. Applying that pressure is a different story. Try spreading diseases, Jyx. It can turn the tide of battle by a lot.

And you have also improved... In Writing Generic Copy Paste Edited (with cherry on top) DK guides which everyone has already seen by searching google (Nice images though), then here you go again acting you like know more and challenging my knowledge while having 0 experience playing arenas as a DK here on Warmane.

This is what I hate about you Jyx. Is this how you gonna treat your Death Knight teacher?

Armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/.../match-history
    Unholy Guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=307486

And before people gets the wrong ilyanah on the Armory, here is my Armory.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    Edited: August 9, 2016

14. whenever you shove those armory links on our faces i lol a little xD
    is it hard to play at 2k vs 1500 teams? because that is happening on mop, stop being a typical woman ily, EVERYONE is telling u haste is **** in pvp but u feel the need for approval from everyone. IF you like playing with haste, so be it, nobody is stopping you but stop putting that in our faces

the fact that you got to 2100 in mop is nothing close to impressive as i constantly said, the mmr system in mop doesnt work correctly, you play vs teams with 1300-1600 rating at 2k and above.

First ... 34567 ... Last