1. BG "Problem"

-Before you start talking **** open your eyes and understand this is one of the only options to make BGs "equal" on both sides and to prevent one side being **** on by the other because of low geared players.

Low geared players/afkers are huge problem on Icecrown, talking for both sides and this is something that needs to be addressed, obnoxious you're going to try ur best too dispute this but, everyone who plays BGs know how painful it is to play like this. Im aware that this is not "BLIZLIKE" but it needs to be implemented, as your content stays the same, not like blizzards.

- Implement diffrent BGs for people over 5.5+ and under, as PVP(bgs) in current state are unplayable, way too many ungeared players are running around and people are getting annoyed, yes i understand they are gearing them selfs, but should mine or anyones elses expirience be ruined by that? No it shouldn't, this is something that should have been adressed years ago, but didnt for whatever reason it may be, i do understand its a custom content, but which is really required.

- Kaer few of us stuck with you trought good and bad times for years, this is just not acceptable, this huge influx of new players is just destroying "tryharding" BGs. As for past few months, its Alliance winning 80% of BGs (EU daytime) while Horde wins 80% of theirs (EU nighttime).

Nothing personal against new players, im glad that servers are growing, but this huge influx of players are just ruining expirience for people.

Peace.

2. Man cmon BGS were always to people gear up thats HOW YOU START before u HEAD TO ARENA and push rating and then u done with bgs. get over it omg

but yep. AFK is most anoying and should be banned or atleast kick option in bg ...

3. Man cmon BGS were always to people gear up thats HOW YOU START before u HEAD TO ARENA and push rating and then u done with bgs. get over it omg

but yep. AFK is most anoying and should be banned or atleast kick option in bg ...
    Im very well aware that is how people gear. "Get over it" I cannot get over it, as there are achivments i need from BGs which im unable to get as you said because of gearing players. Thats why i exactly said, there should be 2 groups geared people and ungeared people, do you think new people are enjoying getting oneshotted every time they respawn? I highly doubt they do.

4. Exactly why Blizzard implemented rated battleground on later expansions.

I do not think your suggestion of having 2 different BGs can be implemented without intervening with Warmane's policy of being Blizzlike since they would need to put in an NPC somewhere for this special battleground to happen. What would be easier is to just have a minimum gearscore for BGs, which retail blizzard actually has right now. When they are fresh 80 with this x7 XP rate, they are around 2k gearscore. That means they are barely geared for Black Temple at their best. When they queue up, they can't even fight players. They will literally die from Shadowmounre UH DK's DOTS. That's the reality.

What I think is the best is to have a minimum gearscore of AT LEAST 4k+ (they won't get one shotted. probably 2 3 shotted but still) for BGs. I really don't think 4k+ is anything close to hard to achieve. You go AH, buy some blue/purple gears, you will be good enough to run FOS/POS. Get some more purpies, you will be good for BGs. For people "uh, I don't want PvE, I just wanna do PvP", there is a good server called BLACKROCK that you might wanna head yourself to AND you might not have noticed because you just donated for them but, take a look at your trinket (trinkets, if you are a human). GUESS WHAT? THOSE ARE FROM PVE RAIDS! OH MY GOD DUDE MIND BLOWN.

5. Exactly why Blizzard implemented rated battleground on later expansions.

I do not think your suggestion of having 2 different BGs can be implemented without intervening with Warmane's policy of being Blizzlike since they would need to put in an NPC somewhere for this special battleground to happen. What would be easier is to just have a minimum gearscore for BGs, which retail blizzard actually has right now. When they are fresh 80 with this x7 XP rate, they are around 2k gearscore. That means they are barely geared for Black Temple at their best. When they queue up, they can't even fight players. They will literally die from Shadowmounre UH DK's DOTS. That's the reality.

What I think is the best is to have a minimum gearscore of AT LEAST 4k+ (they won't get one shotted. probably 2 3 shotted but still) for BGs. I really don't think 4k+ is anything close to hard to achieve. You go AH, buy some blue/purple gears, you will be good enough to run FOS/POS. Get some more purpies, you will be good for BGs. For people "uh, I don't want PvE, I just wanna do PvP", there is a good server called BLACKROCK that you might wanna head yourself to AND you might not have noticed because you just donated for them but, take a look at your trinket (trinkets, if you are a human). GUESS WHAT? THOSE ARE FROM PVE RAIDS! OH MY GOD DUDE MIND BLOWN.
    Well, i still do think that they need to do something about ASAP, as people are losing intrest in BGs, now i know PREMADES blabla, legit, not even joking we did AB with 5 of us geared 9 people under 3kgs and one person with 5k, while alliance had like 10 bis people, you should have seen what happen every single time we went to cap another base, literally would lose everything else, **** that.

6. all you said true, agreed with it !
    anther problem I ran into is macro afkers, the macro is basicly target a person in the bg does follow on him then cast mount,
    now even if you died and he does (well he is afk) when both of you will respawn the rotation will start agian.

7. - Implement diffrent BGs for people over 5.5+ and under, as PVP(bgs) in current state are unplayable, way too many ungeared players are running around and people are getting annoyed.
    Not sure if this can be implemented but what CAN be is a similar script to what RDF used to have (I say "used to" because i haven't tried that in a long time and after the core change). At point in the past, (on old core for sure) dungeon finder would simply respond with "you're not geared enough to queue for dungeon finder" or something of the like to players who were usually fresh 80s with mostly green quest items. Considering on x7 realm getting profession/reputation gear is quite facile (not mentioning the constant fos/pos groups which can get you furious/t9) there isn't really a good excuse* to be a burden for the rest of us who dedicated some time to prepare for battlegrounds. That being said, a simple item level requirement, similar to what we already had for rdf, should make things quite different since, if you have some pve gear (and good positioning), you're still quite useful in terms of damage/healing done. It's team effort, whether winning or losing, and it's a shame/frustrating to force only a fragment of the participants do all the work while others yell at them for not doing it right.

*does not apply for players with "angry teen" attitude who usually do the opposite, "cuz y not bro u ain' tellin' me what to do im just stylin' here"

8. Actually, separating low gs from high gs would be best, but way harder so ye a minimun of 4k gs could be the best option, or, if you want, to join BG you must have at least the Superior achievement. At least we could avoid situations like this

Also, raise the punishment of being caught AFK in bgs to 60d for example, more on second time and perma after that
    And I could ask to disable queueing in full grp, but I think it's unfair to stop being able to play with friends, so 2/3 or 5 max players allowed so those premader heroes would stop farming 2k gs pugs once for all in gy while carrying the flag for 20 minutes, as no one deserves to get harrased like that just for the premades' benefit or fun, and 5 max players allowed would give more balance too, and, to avoid 25 man multiboxers as no one likes to play with / agaisnt them

9. obnoxious you're going to try ur best too dispute this
    There's nothing to dispute. This is the PvP version of complaining that you went into an RDF and got stuck with bad players. People being AFK should be reported with evidence so GMs can deal with them. People undergeared is part of it when you choose to play with a random group. The option you have is to create a group to join instead of accepting the fact you don't care who you're set with - that's what you're saying when you go for a random one. With all the critical bugs needing to be dealt with, making comments to Kaer and calling this "just not acceptable," expecting custom content to be created because people don't like the way something is in the game, is pretty insulting to the players who have much more valid complains about needed fixes.

10. Please lets keep this topic "friendly".

Lordaeron and Icecrown, are going to stay WOTLK for a long time, therefor this has to be implemented as fast as possible, Icecrown can never be "like-bliz" why? Because its x7 it means, people are getting max level with less gear, which means they will be useless in BGs or whatever they are trying to do, Warmane staff has to understand this, they are not planning to update this realm to new expansion, which means alot of BiS chars and alot of ****ty chars.

11. Yeah, low geared people ruin the bgs for a lot of people at this point. I played yesterday 16 bgs and won 2. Why ? Because my team was made out of 90% 3k gs people. This is just pathetic at this point. A lot of people with 1k gs, 2k gs, 3k gs ... they all get killed by ONE horde player.

Warmane's policy of being Blizzlike
    Lets face it, warmane is not 100% blizzlike and if they did make some changes as opposed to blizzard, they would be even better. I saw some awesome features on some other private wow servers.

"What I think is the best is to have a minimum gearscore of AT LEAST 4k+" ... yes, this would be a great option (tho i would prefer 5k). There is a reason why you can't q for heroic bgs with 1k gs. The same thing should apply for bgs.

"uh, I don't want PvE, I just wanna do PvP" ... those are the pure brainless wannabe pvp players. Try to avoid that kind of people.

Man cmon BGS were always to people gear up thats HOW YOU START before u HEAD TO ARENA and push rating and then u done with bgs. get over it omg
    Really dude ? Wow. Facepalm. Ever heard of fos - pos - toc5 - toc10 - voa etc ? You can reach 5k gs in 2 days or even faster. Sure, it's pve gear but you won't die in one spit and you can actually heal / dps the other team or protect / take a base.

How many items can you buy in a day if you are carried in a bg AND like you, other brainless people join because "i git gear frum bgz" ? Yesterday for example i played 16 bgs and won only 2. What a waste of time.

Use your damn brain people. If one player can wipe the floor with 10 of you and spams /laugh at you, that should make you rethink your gearing options.

2 bgs out of 16 because my team was made out of one spit kill people. Awesome.

12. This is the PvP version of complaining that you went into an RDF and got stuck with bad players.
    Not really. This is like "oh look, i am gearless yet i Q for heroic dungeons ... carry me cos i can't do anything. Oh right, also, i have 4 more other gearless friends with me ... carry us in this heroic rdf". This is a more accurate version.

I can understand if i get into a heroic rdf with someone that has decent gear but doesn't know much. I can explain what he can / should do. But what am i going to do with a team made out of 4 1k gs tank, healer and dps while i may be the only one with decent gear ?

13. There's nothing to dispute. This is the PvP version of complaining that you went into an RDF and got stuck with bad players. People being AFK should be reported with evidence so GMs can deal with them. People undergeared is part of it when you choose to play with a random group. The option you have is to create a group to join instead of accepting the fact you don't care who you're set with - that's what you're saying when you go for a random one. With all the critical bugs needing to be dealt with, making comments to Kaer and calling this "just not acceptable," expecting custom content to be created because people don't like the way something is in the game, is pretty insulting to the players who have much more valid complains about needed fixes.
    Its insulting that you dont see that alot of community has same requests and you just pass them by because its "Not blizzlike" Icecrown can never be blizzlike. Icecrown is going to to stay WOTLK for a longer period of time other than its on retail, so please use that brainwashed brain of yours from all of the power Kaer gave you. Im one of the oldest players here and i do have the right, to say whatever i find wrong. There is no premade in a world that can carry, 10x 1kgs players in a same BG if we are talking about Sota AB, even more if we are talking about Wintergrasp and AV.

-

14. Honestly guys, good sugestions but do you really see any chance even 1% that warmane will do that ?
    Same as the multiboxing pointless qq.

15. This which hunt is getting bored, really. I can't even count how many threads were made about this.

Warmane will never implement such like this deal with it and this are the reasons:

1) You can kick afkers from bg, just 2 or 3 player need to click on the option "report player away" and if he won't engage a pvp combat he would be kicked. So complaining about afkers is stupid since you can kick them, if you don't means that you are too lazy even to click on a ****ing icon, u or your mates so it's just your fault.

2) Low geared player. Such rage against them, yes they are useless i won't say they are not but now i'll tell you a great news: YOU CAN JOIN WITH A ****ING PREMADE. Invite 4 high geared player and join and you will win almost 80-90% of bgs. If u don't u are useless exatly like a low gear but at least they can't do anything to be useful, u could and u didn't so actually your game experienced is ruined becouse u are too ****ing lazy to made a team and u want to be carried exatly like a low gs.

This is how bg works, it's not and it will never be a race to be the top dps. They required team coordination and only with a premade u can achieve it. You can join a full 6.7k group, you will lose if u just go middle farming kills and since u are complaining about people gs like this is the only thing that count i believe u won't resolve anything even joining with 10 people full geared. Start to learn how to read bg chat and bg strategy instead of looking about gs

123 ... Last