1. Leveling slaves as multiboxer

What would you guys say there is the fastest way to level as multiboxer. I have 5 man shammy team, someone please help
    Confused i used 6 hours to get to level 29 with my 5 man team.

2. Just lvl up using interact with target + autoloot and quest like your used to.

3. Just lvl up using interact with target + autoloot and quest like your used to.
    Would you say thats the fastest way to level up? since im feeling its going very slow.

4. Do killing quest, get rest XP
    Lvling as a multiboxer is a pain.

5. Do killing quest, get rest XP
    Lvling as a multiboxer is a pain.
    So pretty much just kill things.. Yeah i found out and im only leveling 5. Was thinking about 10 or 15 man. But glad i didn't do it.
    But is there a way to get heirloom gear when im only lvl 29?

6. Bro if you add me ingame Daibetes (horde, Icecrown) ill show you how to level up your team. I think i lvled my 5 man in like 3 days?

7. Bro if you add me ingame Daibetes (horde, Icecrown) ill show you how to level up your team. I think i lvled my 5 man in like 3 days?
    Yeah sure im gonna hit you up fam

8. i was going to suggest breaking your main team into teams that you could run dungeons with. It would mean leveling a tank and healer with each team but it lets you run dungeons when ever you like. I am guessing what the other poster will show you is against the rules nothing like leveling too max then banned. I could be wrong though. good luck out their

9. i was going to suggest breaking your main team into teams that you could run dungeons with. It would mean leveling a tank and healer with each team but it lets you run dungeons when ever you like. I am guessing what the other poster will show you is against the rules nothing like leveling too max then banned. I could be wrong though. good luck out their
    thanks bro!

10. I will join this topic with my own question. I have my team of 1 druid tank and 4 shammies (1 resto). They are all lvl 40 now, on Lordaeron. I'm wondering how to speed up my lvling. First - which spec should i use on shamans, enha or ele? I almost never get them to cast anything, just shock spells or magma totems. But when i go dungeons I clear mobs by fighting 1-3 at the same time, casting consumes a lot of mana and i don't like the breaks for drinking, and maybe enha would be better for that, just using melee atacks. And also that brings me to second question - is it faster just to grind dungeons or do quests for lvling?

11. I will join this topic with my own question. I have my team of 1 druid tank and 4 shammies (1 resto). They are all lvl 40 now, on Lordaeron. I'm wondering how to speed up my lvling. First - which spec should i use on shamans, enha or ele? I almost never get them to cast anything, just shock spells or magma totems. But when i go dungeons I clear mobs by fighting 1-3 at the same time, casting consumes a lot of mana and i don't like the breaks for drinking, and maybe enha would be better for that, just using melee atacks.
    Enh shami is better on lower level because they deal more dmg and need less mana breaks. Once u get outland gear ele becomes significant stronger though.
    And also that brings me to second question - is it faster just to grind dungeons or do quests for lvling?
    I would do all kill quests and skip the collection quests. Then do dungeons when u run out of kill quests.

12. Thanks, I will try enha then :)