1. true in some cases (like when you go straight for the last bunkers / towers)
    exactly. i got kicked from bg while multiboxing. i went to kill balinda, then went for dunbaldar towers( i need to burn only those 2 to kill boss and win), but apperently right after balinda ppl reported my characters, and once i got to dunbaldar, capped towers, i got kicked out. i culdnt enter combat for 1 minute(wich is debuff for kick time). i was far enuf from the word afk in any means, i did what can be called efficiency. now tell me the meaning of this.

2. If player did not enter combat for 2 minutes [ http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=43680 + http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=43681 ] he deserves to be kicked out.
    And does a player who defends a tower, a bunker or a base also deserves to get kicked out for that?
    When u report somebody falsely afk, may it be because he is low geared or a multiboxer, then this player is forced to stop caring about the bg objectives and has to go into brainless pvp zergs to remove his anti afk debuff.
    So with ur "I report everything afk that I dont like" attitude u are actually preventing ppl from focusing on the bg objectives and at the same time u promote brainless pvp zerg fests.
    Edited: August 10, 2016

3. exactly. i got kicked from bg while multiboxing. i went to kill balinda, then went for dunbaldar towers( i need to burn only those 2 to kill boss and win), but apperently right after balinda ppl reported my characters, and once i got to dunbaldar, capped towers, i got kicked out. i culdnt enter combat for 1 minute(wich is debuff for kick time). i was far enuf from the word afk in any means, i did what can be called efficiency. now tell me the meaning of this.
    All your characters got flagged for afk ? WOW. The most important question tho is ... HOW ? HOW did you get kicked as a multiboxer lol. From one base to another you will encounter at least one person your mboxing gang can attack. You have 2 minutes to enter combat. Also, if your team reports you as a mboxer for being afk, you should just ignore the towers and boss and just focus of your personal pvp. Your team does not deserve to win Btw, how many characters do you play with ?

4. And does a player who defends a tower, a bunker or a base also deserves to get kicked out for that?
    When u report somebody falsely afk, may it be because he is low geared or a multiboxer, then this player is forced to stop caring about the bg objectives and has to go into brainless pvp zergs to remove his anti afk debuff.
    So with ur "I report everything afk that I dont like" attitude u are actually preventing ppl from focusing on the bg objectives and at the same time u promote brainless pvp zerg fests.
    "falsely afk"... give me a break with this. I saw so many players who were "defending" a base or a flag but in reality they were just afk. Don't give this pathetic excuse with "defending". I for one am tired of hearing it. I saw so many people in arathi being in stealth at stables and doing NOTHING the entire bg and when i reported them, they searched for someone to attack, entered combat and then went back in stealth not taking or defending stables.

Even in AV, i saw a lot of people at alliance main boss waiting and doing nothing saying "we defend" when nobody went at that boss. We were farming horde at cave and first gy, waiting for the towers to burn so we could kill the main boss.

"Use it or lose it"

5. Thanks for support, gnomie.
    Who The Gnome ? I The Gnome !

6. And does a player who defends a tower, a bunker or a base also deserves to get kicked out for that?
    Once again, for 4 years of playing Warmane i was not even marked once as afker.
    Every AV i crawl to horde mine, sit there and rape horde rogues who try to return it.
    Never ever was marked.

People are too lazy to report even obvious afkers so you have to spam battleground chat "guys please repot %t'.
    In additional, have never seen some serious player who does objects was reported for afking.
    So i stand my point, if you was marked and did not enter combat for 2 minutes, you deserve to be kicked.

Especially on small maps.

7. All your characters got flagged for afk ? WOW. The most important question tho is ... HOW ? HOW did you get kicked as a multiboxer lol. From one base to another you will encounter at least one person your mboxing gang can attack. You have 2 minutes to enter combat. Also, if your team reports you as a mboxer for being afk, you should just ignore the towers and boss and just focus of your personal pvp. Your team does not deserve to win Btw, how many characters do you play with ?
    i was kicked on 8 of my characters. at that time i was boxing 15 chars, it was like 2 months ago when i got kicked. if i would continue playing a bg where half my team is out, it would greatly inbalance my honor gain, since i try to make it simple and do everything same on all characters, so i left the bg soon after.
    Think about it. when i went to dunbaldar, no ally comes back to defend when they know that i will simply kill them and towers will end up burned aither way. so when they see me they run. imagine, the whole ally team is on their way to frostwolf, and im in dunbaldar with afk timer on me.

8. AFK in the context of a bg doesn't just mean away from keyboard. If you go in a bg just to fish or fight rams, then you are AFK and should be kicked.

"This does not mean that 2 minutes without being in combat is being AFK" ... true in some cases (like when you go straight for the last bunkers / towers) but in a lot of cases, it does mean afk. As i said above, if you go fishing in bgs, you are afk. If you just stay in stealth the whole game and watch other people fight, you are afk. If you stay in stealth, get reported and then you attack just to enter combat then you go back in stealth to do nothing, you are avoiding afk kick. There are a lot of examples.

"Try going into combat within 2 minutes when you spawn at one side of the map and on the other side"... if you got killed while you had IDLE, that means you were afk for some time and if you don't reach the fighting place in time, you do deserve to be kicked.

Apparently it is you who doesn't know what afk means in the context of a bg.
    My point was that this guy is falsely reporting multiboxers just because they are multiboxers. And then he tries to argument that this is deserved with the afk debuffs.
    And yes I totally agree with you in the context of a bg, but these multiboxers still do not AFK as you define it.
    I experienced this as well before moltdown, my whole team got reported for afk and only my shammys that deal dmg could break the debuff, meaning that all my rdudus were kicked because they dont deal dmg.

9. My point was that this guy is falsely reporting multiboxers just because they are multiboxers. And then he tries to argument that this is deserved with the afk debuffs.
    And yes I totally agree with you in the context of a bg, but these multiboxers still do not AFK as you define it.
    I experienced this as well before moltdown, my whole team got reported for afk and only my shammys that deal dmg could break the debuff, meaning that all my rdudus were kicked because they dont deal dmg.
    Don't healers also get in combat if they heal your shamans ? I think they should. Anyway ... a multi boxer being kicked for afk ... priceless. That team does not deserve to win. =))

As the above person said, people don;t go back to defend when they know a multiboxer is at a tower so you can pretty much take advantage of this. Cap base towers, wait til half time and then move to middle. They will think you are at the base, taking towers and boom, you pop in the middle of the bg yelling "some fries mother fathers". Also, get one geared rogue or paladin at the towers so he can defend the remaining time just in case and gg.

Am i a traitor for giving tips and tactics to horde ?

10. Okey so People in AV who just following group and spamming 1 spell only doing literaly nothing different is considered as AFK too ?

11. In additional, have never seen some serious player who does objects was reported for afking.
    But according to ur own words u do that frequently:
    And yes, i report naked players and multiboxers as well.
    Just because it's a cancer for opposite faction and ruins pvp.
    People are too lazy to report even obvious afkers so you have to spam battleground chat "guys please repot %t'.
    I have nothing against reporting players who are really afk and I even agree with u that more ppl should report them so we get rid of all the anti afk bots.
    On the other hand falsely reporting player afk just because they are low geared or multiboxing is a abuse of the system and not okay.

12. Multitask? you mean single task?

and If I feel your alts aren't actually there contributing to the battleground then it's my right to report you AFK as I would with anyone on /follow while they go to the bathroom.

Sap is my friend.

Crymore.
    "If I feel" If you feel... there's no logic in feeling.

13. Don't healers also get in combat if they heal your shamans ? I think they should. Anyway ... a multi boxer being kicked for afk ... priceless. That team does not deserve to win. =))

As the above person said, people don;t go back to defend when they know a multiboxer is at a tower so you can pretty much take advantage of this. Cap base towers, wait til half time and then move to middle. They will think you are at the base, taking towers and boom, you pop in the middle of the bg yelling "some fries mother fathers". Also, get one geared rogue or paladin at the towers so he can defend the remaining time just in case and gg.

Am i a traitor for giving tips and tactics to horde ?
    Its not that easy. If i leavo tower, im 99% sure it will be empty. No horde will stay there to defend becouse nabs geared cant def, and those who can give a damn about win and will go with me for hks. And if tower is empty, i know that it will most likely get capped back since there are always rog/druid lurking arround, waiting for the right momment.

14. Don't healers also get in combat if they heal your shamans ? I think they should. Anyway ... a multi boxer being kicked for afk ... priceless. That team does not deserve to win. =))
    I think the afk system was different before moltdown. So that you had to actually do dmg in order to make the buff disappear. Heals would not break the buff since anyone can just setup an autopresser on healing spells.

15. Its not that easy. If i leavo tower, im 99% sure it will be empty. No horde will stay there to defend becouse nabs geared cant def, and those who can give a damn about win and will go with me for hks. And if tower is empty, i know that it will most likely get capped back since there are always rog/druid lurking arround, waiting for the right momment.
    That's why i said to bring another person with you. One or 2 should be enough to take the tower if you leave mid timer.

"nabs geared cant def"... duh. Find a geared player lol. One rogue + one hpala should be enough.

First 123 Last