1. Abusing the report player afk option

So i made a premade party to play a battleground and we were winning really hard (Eye of the storm) and we capped all 4 bases. With all those bases capped the alliance started respawning at the spawn place (the rock). Usuallly that is no isue but this time many people started reporting me away from keyboard, Perhaps because im a multiboxer. The problem was that i couldn't get into combat anymore because the alliance wouldn't come down the rock anymore. Wich resulted into a battleground kick + deserter. How sad is this?

2. Same thing happened to me, was in AV, i was trying hard to enter combat, but all ally was running away as fast as they could, got kicked also...
    I guess community wants us to simply farm hks instead of actually trying to win a bg.

3. I get spamm in raid and in whispers in every Wintergrasp game, "hacker", "i have video of u", "we lost cause of u" and after game ends alliances logging their horde alts and spamm again same stuff. Untill Warmane staff decides that multibox is illegal we are fine. Ppl that are reporting and spamming us are so jelous cause they play on PC-s that their grandmas brought from Caritas, and when they see us running 10+ accounts they just explode in rage.

SOLUTION: play ur game and have fun and fill ur ignore lists with those ******inos.

4. I get spamm in raid and in whispers in every Wintergrasp game, "hacker", "i have video of u", "we lost cause of u" and after game ends alliances logging their horde alts and spamm again same stuff. Untill Warmane staff decides that multibox is illegal we are fine. Ppl that are reporting and spamming us are so jelous cause they play on PC-s that their grandmas brought from Caritas, and when they see us running 10+ accounts they just explode in rage.

SOLUTION: play ur game and have fun and fill ur ignore lists with those ******inos.
    im tired of getting harassed... :-( im having a good time.. go about your way and try to enjoy your game too and leave us multiboxers alone.. by the way.. its not as easy as it seems... a lot of time and effort is needed to be able to multibox.. these people have no clue..

5. But what if we report your alts seeing as there isn't 4 other people playing on them?

Now that I think of it, they are kind of AFK and I will treat them as so ... checkmate.

Kind Regards,

Crymorefgts.

6. They are not afk since they usually do same stuff as main does. Furthermore you will always see a player behind any of his slave chacters screens. Not sure if u know, but boxers have as many wow windows putted in order on a screen as they have chars.
    Who said there has to be 2different players behind 2different characters? Sure, not everyone can multitask as much, but still, its only your capabilities.

As for this issue, i found a way to avoid it.
    Dont try to win bg, try to kill as many other team players as you can. Then you wont get kicked when they report.
    I bet thats what they want.

7. Multitask? you mean single task?

and If I feel your alts aren't actually there contributing to the battleground then it's my right to report you AFK as I would with anyone on /follow while they go to the bathroom.

Sap is my friend.

Crymore.

8. So basicly you report those whom you decide unworthy being in bg? (God much?) dont think so highly of yourself.
    btw, if u didnt know, afk = away from keyboard.

By your idea, i should probably start reporting those, who enter a bg just for hks, contributing very little for the sake of bg. They can get hks in world pvp, cant they? Or maybe those who stand in resp getting farmed by opposing faction, while they could stop ressing and run to another graveyard?

9. So basicly you report those whom you decide unworthy being in bg?
    For 4 years of Warmane i was not reported for afking even ONCE.
    Probably because i do not afk ?

And yes, i report naked players and multiboxers as well.
    Just because it's a cancer for opposite faction and ruins pvp.
    (yeah i want challenging games)
    Edited: August 10, 2016

10. What a bunch of douchebags
    Abusing a system because you don't agree with someone's playstyle. Warmane is one of the few that allows multiboxing, go be a total dick somewhere else.

11. For 4 years of Warmane i was not reported for afking even ONCE.
    Probably because i do not afk ?

And yes, i report naked players and multiboxers as well.
    Just because it's a cancer for opposite faction and ruins pvp.
    (yeah i want challenging games)
    What u are doing is abusing the "report afk system".
    On retail this is a bannable offense and probably also on Warmane.

12. What u are doing is abusing the "report afk system".
    On retail this is a bannable offense and probably also on Warmane.
    If player did not enter combat for 2 minutes [ http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=43680 + http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=43681 ] he deserves to be kicked out.

13. If player did not enter combat for 2 minutes [ http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=43680 + http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=43681 ] he deserves to be kicked out.
    Do you know what Away From Keyboard means? Because at this moment it does not seem like it.
    The Report afk system, is to keep players from AFKing in BG's. This does not mean that 2 minutes without being in combat is being AFK. Try going into combat within 2 minutes when you spawn at one side of the map and on the other side of the map people are pvping.

14. Do you know what Away From Keyboard means? Because at this moment it does not seem like it.
    The Report afk system, is to keep players from AFKing in BG's. This does not mean that 2 minutes without being in combat is being AFK. Try going into combat within 2 minutes when you spawn at one side of the map and on the other side of the map people are pvping.
    AFK in the context of a bg doesn't just mean away from keyboard. If you go in a bg just to fish or fight rams, then you are AFK and should be kicked.

"This does not mean that 2 minutes without being in combat is being AFK" ... true in some cases (like when you go straight for the last bunkers / towers) but in a lot of cases, it does mean afk. As i said above, if you go fishing in bgs, you are afk. If you just stay in stealth the whole game and watch other people fight, you are afk. If you stay in stealth, get reported and then you attack just to enter combat then you go back in stealth to do nothing, you are avoiding afk kick. There are a lot of examples.

"Try going into combat within 2 minutes when you spawn at one side of the map and on the other side"... if you got killed while you had IDLE, that means you were afk for some time and if you don't reach the fighting place in time, you do deserve to be kicked.

Apparently it is you who doesn't know what afk means in the context of a bg.

15. Thanks for support, gnomie.
    I was too lazy to describe basic things.

123 Last