1. I think the afk system was different before moltdown. So that you had to actually do dmg in order to make the buff disappear. Heals would not break the buff since anyone can just setup an autopresser on healing spells.
    I forgot how it was before moltdown (didn't do too much pvp healing anyway back then) but now as a healer, if you heal someone who is in combat, you also get in combat (i recorded a lot of aoe healing bots in bgs after moltdown and even merge so i know healers also get in combat without the need to do damage).

I'm pretty sure that was also the case before moltdown.

But as i said, if your team reports you afk as a multiboxer , your team deserves to lose. You should actually throw the game at that point because a brainless team doesn't deserve honor points.

2. That's why i said to bring another person with you. One or 2 should be enough to take the tower if you leave mid timer.

"nabs geared cant def"... duh. Find a geared player lol. One rogue + one hpala should be enough.
    U missunderstood me. Players wont stay in tower, they are unpatient. For geared players there is no point in staying, so no one would. As if peple listin to what other say in bg, they still do whatever they want.

I forgot how it was before moltdown (didn't do too much pvp healing anyway back then) but now as a healer, if you heal someone who is in combat, you also get in combat (i recorded a lot of aoe healing bots in bgs after moltdown and even merge so i know healers also get in combat without the need to do damage).

I'm pretty sure that was also the case before moltdown.

But as i said, if your team reports you afk as a multiboxer , your team deserves to lose. You should actually throw the game at that point because a brainless team doesn't deserve honor points.
    Yeah, sure they dont deserve to win, but meh im still in bg, and i need a win, im trying for it. I wish i could kick all others during av, so i would stay alone and win bg bymyself...
    Edited: August 11, 2016

3. U missunderstood me. Players wont stay in tower, they are unpatient. For geared players there is no point in staying, so no one would. As if peple listin to what other say in bg, they still do whatever they want.
    Only brainless people won't stay in the tower to defend it.

"As if peple listin to what other say in bg" ... this is the difference between a team with brainless people and a team with smart players. Even you as a multiboxer, if you encounter a smart team (lucky for you they are rare), you will lose (and it won't be a close game ... you will lose like you weren't even there).

Again, as stated above, same thing in this case : if your team is made out of people who act like defending a tower is not for them because they are geared (duh, i won't let a 1k gs defend a tower) , then *** them. They don't deserve the honor points or a win.

Even a pro premade will lose (and lose bad) to randoms if they only zerg not care about objectives.

"they still do whatever they want" ... don't carry noobs.

4. wow.. and all this time i thought /follow was shut off in pvp for mop?

5. wow.. and all this time i thought /follow was shut off in pvp for mop?
    we were talking about wotlk realms here.

6. I don't see multi boxing fair... every day on battlground or WG as a rogue I get cought by 10 shamans at the same time and I die for 2 seconds... How this is fari? How WE THE NORMAL players can have some fun when you're running like a moron? And don't come up with this " I am having fun like this you also can"
    NO I CAN'T this should be put down to the end and you all get banned. ((My opinion)) And I will never give up and bring this subject as long as I can until I eventually quit the server as many of us will do.

7. I don't see multi boxing fair... every day on battlground or WG as a rogue I get cought by 10 shamans at the same time and I die for 2 seconds... How this is fari?
    I don't think it's fair to you that you ran straight into a wall of death either. But hey, you did it.

8. I don't see multi boxing fair... every day on battlground or WG as a rogue I get cought by 10 shamans at the same time and I die for 2 seconds...
    If 2 seconds isn't enough time for u to find http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=65961 on ur actionbar then u should really consider to quit....
    Edited: January 4, 2017

First 123