1. Finally A Good Way To Get My Stolen Account Back Now ? Or As Always ? No Help At all ?

2. i have the same issue..did u get a reply?

3. anyone know what happen? Your account has been terminated due to Closed .

4. anyone know what happen? Your account has been terminated due to Closed .
    alot players got ban in our guild. they said when they use VPN they cant login warmane, pls fix it. xD

5. They refuse to help us dude. Lost accounts remains lost

6. anyone know what happen? Your account has been terminated due to Closed .
    That's a different thing, since the ones here are about people who got banned for Advertising. You will likely have to contact the email mentioned like everyone else, though.

alot players got ban in our guild. they said when they use VPN they cant login warmane, pls fix it. xD
    If a VPN got IP banned for recurrent abuses, I doubt it will be unbanned. That's the issue with using VPNs (especially open/known ones): everyone gets "punished" if one of the users breaks a rule. This is unavoidable, if that's the case.

They refuse to help us dude. Lost accounts remains lost
    Who refused to help? Did you open a Support ticket or send an email like instructed and received a "no help for you"?

7. waaaaaaait a sec... you mean that, if i decide to use some internet from my phone when the usual lan network goes wrong, like perhaps in raid or arena, i would have the very good chance to be in trouble?... !!

8. one of my accounts got hacked and i have original gmail and everything but they couldnt back it to me all they said is :
    Ineligible for rerievak support due to repeated suspicious act
    what this mean anyway? ....

First 12