1. Regarding recent advertisement suspensions | Account security reminder

Greetings Warmane community,

It has come to our attention recently that a minor volume of our users, through several means, either by sharing their account information or visiting unsafe websites, have lost access to their accounts. After the access was lost, these accounts were further abused to spread soliciting and advertising of websites that promote activities that break our terms of service, leading to our staff locking these accounts for demonstrating unusual activity and further investigating the situation.

In the meanwhile, we received information that certain parties have been data-mining user information on other projects further leading to many private server users, including Warmane's, that use identical information across multiple websites being in danger of being hijacked.

In the light of these events, our investigation has culminated in locking all the affected accounts and issuing an enforced password change sent to the registration e-mail of these accounts where users can start the unlocking process.

We also would like to remind you that the only legitimate website which handles all matters Warmane is https://www.warmane.com/ and that enabling Two-factor authentication is highly recommended alongside using a proven method of having an unique password for every service you use and all respective security programs.

Kind regards
    Warmane

2. This sounds like a good time to bring in the old Molten forum system so no one can even guess our account name.

3. What about scammed and registered email changed accounts? My friend got scammed and lost mine and his account. And now scammer is continueing his scam by my account.

4. What about scammed and registered email changed accounts? My friend got scammed and lost mine and his account. And now scammer is continueing his scam by my account.
    Account responsibility as always falls on the shoulders of the account holder, however we do help out whenever it is possible, feel free to consult with your friend and advise him to send an e-mail [email protected] for any inquiries he might have.

Please do keep in mind that this thread should serve as a big reminder that we offer plenty of options to secure, backup and save your accounts from any possible intrusion, please make use of them.

5. need help regarding my account: currently no issues with password or email as such but when i try to log in-game .....its stuck at "connecting" like forever
    i tried reflushing dns ...even downloaded the new client still no use
    - i understand this issue might not be related to the above mentioned but since i had no other option to contact warmane staff.....posting it here
    reply is highly awaited....thank u

6. I am also a victim !!! see my ticket for more info .

7. Omg... All my gold was stolen.....
    Is there is anything can be done about that?
    Is there is any way to see from what ip address someone connected and ban that thief?

8. As the admin and staff have stated several times and in many posts and forums topics, the use of third party websites is forbidden. I for one think that your accounts being hijacked is your own fault. There was a guy in stormwind on Icecrown server complaining that he tried to buy coins through a third party and had all of his items stolen/sold but wanted a GM to recover the lost items. I feel that his account should be perma banned to avoid the hijacker spamming and taking advantage of more like minded people who try to take shortcuts.

9. Your account has been terminated due to Advertisement, big LOL never used advertisemente, some random person logs me into my account on USA and now im banned, nevermore Warmane nevermore...

10. Your account has been terminated due to Advertisement, big LOL never used advertisemente, some random person logs me into my account on USA and now im banned, nevermore Warmane nevermore...
    It seems like something i encountered, i was banned for 10 days for advertisement? Before my ban it never showed me that my account was logged in from another country, but the day i got banned it showed my last login was from the United States.

11. did someone fall for the hunter2 thing?

12. Thank you for this, guys! I had issues with my account as well, got banned and then my ticket was resolved within 2 days. The only bad thing was that my account status now fell sharply due to the ban. I don't know if that can be redeemed.

13. We can no longer activate ingame authentication, or at least I can't! It's that on purpose disabled or it's temporary disabled?

14. what about this idea? : if anyone try to change gmail he will need to log the current gmail and click on email to change it or something like that im not sure of how XD but something like that : D

15. what about this idea? : if anyone try to change gmail he will need to log the current gmail and click on email to change it or something like that im not sure of how XD but something like that : D
    +1, I think that this should get added, for security reasons

12 Last