1. We do know that we want to do something about 3v3 and mainly that is why we ask for ideas and feedback. Some of them are good, however some of them are not very well. We can't, for example, turn off the entire 2v2 bracket just for the sake of 3v3.

But in terms of rewards, there will probably be some changes, without of course, butchering the existing activity.
    He never said you should turn off 2v2 bracket. Also, what suggestions were good/bad?

2. You want a better "gaming experience" or a better "business" for The staff?
    Probably you are tired of those scammers "WTB COINS FOR GOLD" this Is my idea of this decision
    I'm talking to you: look at The popolation going down and down and down.
    Great decision, Warmane
    Keep it up :)

3. Will be arena points flush before wiping teams ?

4. Quick question from a newbie. Will honor get reset?

5. We do know that we want to do something about 3v3 and mainly that is why we ask for ideas and feedback. Some of them are good, however some of them are not very well. We can't, for example, turn off the entire 2v2 bracket just for the sake of 3v3.

But in terms of rewards, there will probably be some changes, without of course, butchering the existing activity.
    May i ask you when season ends? I mean 7:00 a.m. or p.m. ?
    you didn't notice that in the topic though

6. May i ask you when season ends? I mean 7:00 a.m. or p.m. ?
    you didn't notice that in the topic though
    They said the time is 24hr-ish based so it's 7am.

7. Its pretty dumb to end season at 7am,since ppl gonna wintrade at 5am while others are sleeping.
    It happened last season and its gonna happen again.

8. Its pretty dumb to end season at 7am,since ppl gonna wintrade at 5am while others are sleeping.
    It happened last season and its gonna happen again.
    what is worse that they gonna reset team without last flush ;/

9. and........ ARE WE GETTING our weekly points? or it just dissapear with teams? RIP HEAD THEN ;/

10. and........ ARE WE GETTING our weekly points? or it just dissapear with teams? RIP HEAD THEN ;/
    know that feels ; (

11. what is worse that they gonna reset team without last flush ;/
    That's what they've been doing since forever.

12. Only top 10 teams will get rewarded while theres 12k players on this realm. This is really silly tbh. Dear staff, u should consider giving titles out according to % like its supposed to be.

13. Only top 10 teams will get rewarded while theres 12k players on this realm. This is really silly tbh. Dear staff, u should consider giving titles out according to % like its supposed to be.
    exactly

hand out challenger,duelist,rival in 3s for a lager amount of teams. nobody caeres if there are 10 rival teams or 30 running around but this is a huge motivation for a lager amount of players to actually que because they can have a goal to achieve. => more queues + reduce rating requirement in 3v3 2k for shoulder and 2,2k for t2 wep was a good rating for the player base retail had but this just doesnt work here.

14. Will the new season follow directly after the server maintenance? I have yet to find information on that.

First ... 89101112 ... Last