1. Can teams from twos get prize mounts as well please. So unfair that 3s teams get them and we don't.

2. Are arena cases going to be deleted on Blackrock? I THINK i remember something like this happening last season but i'm not sure at all

3. This is how you promote 3s bracket.
    Lower the requirement for shoulders to 1800 rating
    Do not give gladiator title in 2s and only in 3s and give it to rank 2-5 instead.
    Remove the 2s titles every season and make permament titles only obtainable from 3s.
    Add a tournament at the end, nothing big but just something to gather the community. Doesn't have to be cash but perhaps 23 coins each player in the winning team.
    Increase the arena points gatherd from 3s even more than it is now, which will motivate people do to 10 games in the 3s bracket more often.
    Give challenger title in 3s to the lower rated teams so they feel they have obtained something.
    Read this guy, cmon!! hes absolutely right. You can even STREAM those tournaments and im sure that a lot of retail players who are disappointed with the new expansion will try Warmane.

4. Guys! Will Arena Points and Honor Points reset now, or no?
    I hope, that an admin answer this before season end. Now, Idk that I have to buy some items now from my points, or I can keep all Arena points for the next season? Pls help me!

5. Are we getting relentless vendors soon? or do you expect players to play one more season on furious?

6. Its pretty dumb to end season at 7am,since ppl gonna wintrade at 5am while others are sleeping.
    It happened last season and its gonna happen again.
    Too bad you are doing that exactly, ****ing trash player. Korvan is still institution for you

7. Why we didnt get titles from solo q on Blackrock?

8. Hello,
    I'm not sure it is related to the thread, but I would like to suggest a new cap system for server Frostwolf (MoP).
    I believe you should merge the 2v2 and random bg cap for max of 1800 and the rest of the cp cap will have to be gained through rated bg/3v3/5v5 .
    Right now the cap is 2200 cp per week. 1800 can be achieved via random bgs, 1800 by arenas, and 1800 by rated bg (to max of 2200) and the 3v3 in the server is dead. If the players will have to do 3v3 for their weekly cap I believe it will make the 3v3 in the server at least a bit more active.

I hope you got the idea even though my broken english,
    thx

9. ok when u will start frostwollf ( pls i want to be dis year)

10. 2914 shaman, 2957 warlock, 3082 warlock. All of these in Solo Queue and I didnt get any titles (Supreme and 2x Battlemaster). I have proofs

11. Frostwolf is currently offline for extended maintenance. ( from 30 min to 2 houors) WTF

12. FIx titles on Blackrock?

I didn't recieve any from SQ.

13. RLy? I hate you! i need 34 more arena rating to be a Gladiator!

First ... 910111213 ... Last