1. I dont play on neltharion so can't really say for sure, but I doubt Neltharion population is as much as/close to as much as Icecrown population, even if u take away ppl on log in screen etc. and while top15 would deffo be better than top10, rag and dw each had top15 first season when population was like 4-4.5k online at peak time per server, so I still think top 20 would be more fair since that would only equal the same as before seeing as Icecrown is a merge between 2 servers.

2. 1. Remove ALL ARENA TITLES EVERY SEASON. Perma titles reduces amount of players doing arena due to lack of incentive and "nothing to prove".
    2. Go with a retail like with title distribution:

Glad 0.5%
    Duelist 0.5-3%
    Rival 3%-10%
    Challenger 10%-35%

Consider that only 10% of warmane pvps, estimate that to be around 1.2k players on icecrown (re-estimate this figure every season depending on arena activity):

Glad: 1200*0.005 = 6 players -- round to just rank 1-3 team
    Duelist: 1200*0.025 = 30 players -- round to rank 4-20 teams
    Rival: 1200*0.070 = 82 players -- round to rank 21-50 teams
    Challenger: 1200*0.25 = 300 players -- round to rank -51-150 teams

Some are thinking ??? WTF titles down to rank 150?!
    Well, we are hardly going to encourage MORE ARENA ACTIVITY by tweaking top 10 title distribution are we? That only applies to the few who are playing already anyway!

Sure some people will be like "Challenger means nothing!" But it does. It still means the person with Challenger was better last season than anyone without an arena title :)

This would get a lot of people back to arena because far more people will feel that they can get "something" out of it!

3. 1. Remove ALL ARENA TITLES EVERY SEASON. Perma titles reduces amount of players doing arena due to lack of incentive and "nothing to prove".
    2. Go with a retail like with title distribution:

Glad 0.5%
    Duelist 0.5-3%
    Rival 3%-10%
    Challenger 10%-35%

Consider that only 10% of warmane pvps, estimate that to be around 1.2k players on icecrown (re-estimate this figure every season depending on arena activity):

Glad: 1200*0.005 = 6 players -- round to just rank 1-3 team
    Duelist: 1200*0.025 = 30 players -- round to rank 4-20 teams
    Rival: 1200*0.070 = 82 players -- round to rank 21-50 teams
    Challenger: 1200*0.25 = 300 players -- round to rank -51-150 teams

Some are thinking ??? WTF titles down to rank 150?!
    Well, we are hardly going to encourage MORE ARENA ACTIVITY by tweaking top 10 title distribution are we? That only applies to the few who are playing already anyway!

Sure some people will be like "Challenger means nothing!" But it does. It still means the person with Challenger was better last season than anyone without an arena title :)

This would get a lot of people back to arena because far more people will feel that they can get "something" out of it!
    Completely disagree and I hope that it wont ever be like that

4. Only top 10 for such a big server feels non-rewarding for the other 99.9% of the PvPers, maybe add some minor reward or title for 11-30, 31-50 (like the duelist title not being rewarded at all in Icecrown along with Rival in 2v2
    Indeed, though I think they should go for a retail like approach as set out in my post above.
    I am about 99% certain that it won't happen because I have come to realise that, over the course of 6 years, warmane does not care about pvp, for the simple reason that it is of interest to the minority and the majority of technical pvp bugs (or even obvious big pvp bugs) are not noticed by the majority of the population. 90% or so do not pvp, and about 90% of the 10% which does pvp, does not even know how things should really work anyway.
    Why care about what a minority of the server does... unless it involves promoting* yourself a la Molten Tournaments.

*aka embarrassing yourself by exposing bugs so huge that your celebrity commentators are left speechless at how people died. (But it's ok, maybe 1% of the audience notices that stuff)

5. Completely disagree and I hope that it wont ever be like that
    Fair enough, but if you disagree your objective obviously has nothing to do with promoting activity in the arena.

6. better question is, are they going to give damn achievements from Arena tab on the end of season...

7. better question is, are they going to give damn achievements from Arena tab on the end of season...
    I am not aware of a single pvp achievement ever being fixed (except incidentally) since 2009 on molten/warmane.

8. Hmmm, correct me if im wrong, but i think i saw some ppl with Conqeror title already on BR, also as Justicar so it seems those titles can be obtained through BG reputation achievements (also those plyrs with that titles have over 5k HKs and barely play arenas). Soo i think u should change something here, it would be stupid that 30% top players in soloq have same title as some1 who just play BGs.
    As i said, correct me if im wrong...

9. Hmmm, correct me if im wrong, but i think i saw some ppl with Conqeror title already on BR, also as Justicar so it seems those titles can be obtained through BG reputation achievements (also those plyrs with that titles have over 5k HKs and barely play arenas). Soo i think u should change something here, it would be stupid that 30% top players in soloq have same title as some1 who just play BGs.
    As i said, correct me if im wrong...
    Your entire post is like

Spoiler: Show

10. Your entire post is like

Spoiler: Show
    im talking about solo q Blackrock realm...

11. Adding 100 coins (before it was 150) for every rank 1 in 3v3 member would bring PvP population back again. I think players that try hard that much, has enough skills to reach rank 1 for a season are decent skilled and they really deserve more then a title. That is my opinion, not begging for coins, but before when rank 1 was getting 150 coins and qualification for MIT, teams had over 3k rating, right now rank 1 team on Cataclysm has 1.7k rating, that's hilarious.

12. This is how you promote 3s bracket.
    Lower the requirement for shoulders to 1800 rating
    Do not give gladiator title in 2s and only in 3s and give it to rank 2-5 instead.
    Remove the 2s titles every season and make permament titles only obtainable from 3s.
    Add a tournament at the end, nothing big but just something to gather the community. Doesn't have to be cash but perhaps 23 coins each player in the winning team.
    Increase the arena points gatherd from 3s even more than it is now, which will motivate people do to 10 games in the 3s bracket more often.
    Give challenger title in 3s to the lower rated teams so they feel they have obtained something.
    Weapons too :) 1900 +

13. [QUOTE=sKillZzz;2713049]Weapons too :) 1800 + would be great/QUOTE]

14. Arena Season 5 will end on August 28th on all realms.

So there will be new pve content released too? Or just new pvp season? Thx!

First 123412 ... Last