1. @sumic if they lower the req rating for wf shoulder that would be money lost for the server , so not good idea

2. right now rank 1 team on Cataclysm has 1.7k rating, that's hilarious.
    Before you say something, I suggest to you to do a research at first if you don't play on Cataclysm or if you do, but you're too stupid to check ladders.
    Rank one on cataclysm was never under 1.95k, while rank ten was never less than 1.69k. Which is actually great, since 3s queues are not active.

3. Hmmm, correct me if im wrong, but i think i saw some ppl with Conqeror title already on BR, also as Justicar so it seems those titles can be obtained through BG reputation achievements (also those plyrs with that titles have over 5k HKs and barely play arenas). Soo i think u should change something here, it would be stupid that 30% top players in soloq have same title as some1 who just play BGs.
    As i said, correct me if im wrong...
    Could some GM reply to this pls?

4. 1. Remove ALL ARENA TITLES EVERY SEASON. Perma titles reduces amount of players doing arena due to lack of incentive and "nothing to prove".
    2. Go with a retail like with title distribution:

Glad 0.5%
    Duelist 0.5-3%
    Rival 3%-10%
    Challenger 10%-35%

Consider that only 10% of warmane pvps, estimate that to be around 1.2k players on icecrown (re-estimate this figure every season depending on arena activity):

Glad: 1200*0.005 = 6 players -- round to just rank 1-3 team
    Duelist: 1200*0.025 = 30 players -- round to rank 4-20 teams
    Rival: 1200*0.070 = 82 players -- round to rank 21-50 teams
    Challenger: 1200*0.25 = 300 players -- round to rank -51-150 teams

Some are thinking ??? WTF titles down to rank 150?!
    Well, we are hardly going to encourage MORE ARENA ACTIVITY by tweaking top 10 title distribution are we? That only applies to the few who are playing already anyway!

Sure some people will be like "Challenger means nothing!" But it does. It still means the person with Challenger was better last season than anyone without an arena title :)

This would get a lot of people back to arena because far more people will feel that they can get "something" out of it!
    This is actually a great idea.I definitely agree that titles should be removed after every new season, let the victors keep it for the next season upon winning, and that is it.

5. I feel like Gladiator should stay as rank1 2s reward, but rank2 and rank3 replaced with Duelist.
    I totally agree with this. It would be way more competitive and we could finally give a use to Duelist tittle.

6. Gladiator title only for 3s is actually great idea. Not like 2s are competitive. On top of that you could stop resetting mmr every season so its easier for top team to get higher than 2k.

7. Still pointless,are aprox 6 seasons that everyone except few 2s tryharders keep telling that rewarding 2s with Gladiator title (Especially top3, isted of just the rank1) makes no sense at all. As right now each of the top3 are dodging eachother as there is no need to push/play at all.
    I dont get why Warmane staff didnt realised that giving out titles for 2s is just a bad idea. Better an higher distribution around more teams in 3s,as it will help out the ladder isted of rewarding just 10 teams.
    I really hope they will change their mind about it,and change the rewards of this season

8. Strictly for Icecrown better and more rewards in 3s is a nice idea but it has to be rating based also not just flat top 15-20 since 20th team atm is under 1700, solo q and arena spectator would be a nice addition too but we can only dream.

9. Completely disable titles in 2s don't even give challenger/duelist/rival just give titles in 3s make it like on retail, reduce the rating requirement for elite gear by 100-150 rate and give the cata r1 glad mounts for the r1 team in 3s instead the rooster

10. Completely disable titles in 2s don't even give challenger/duelist/rival just give titles in 3s make it like on retail, reduce the rating requirement for elite gear by 100-150 rate and give the cata r1 glad mounts for the r1 team in 3s instead the rooster
    This ^^^
    Only way to fix 3's, stop listening to the players that aren't good enough for 3's who beg for 2's titles.

11. Completely disable titles in 2s don't even give challenger/duelist/rival just give titles in 3s make it like on retail, reduce the rating requirement for elite gear by 100-150 rate and give the cata r1 glad mounts for the r1 team in 3s instead the rooster
    When I mentioned this in some other thread the response I got was: "You can BEG as much as you want, it won't change anything". See the problem?
    #irrelevant #begging

12. Completely disable titles in 2s don't even give challenger/duelist/rival just give titles in 3s make it like on retail, reduce the rating requirement for elite gear by 100-150 rate and give the cata r1 glad mounts for the r1 team in 3s instead the rooster
    One word. Concur.

13. Still waiting for response on my private message in forums. Already 6th day. Just sayin' guys probably they will take a look at all those comments by the end of the season when it will be a bit late to change anything like that. Rewards are announced and they will remain the same untill the end of the season for sure. Every season there is such thread and there are the same exact comments all over in the comment section. However nothing changes, so ye..

14. Completely disable titles in 2s don't even give challenger/duelist/rival just give titles in 3s make it like on retail, reduce the rating requirement for elite gear by 100-150 rate and give the cata r1 glad mounts for the r1 team in 3s instead the rooster
    Just cuz you suck in 2s doesn't mean everyone else does. Stop this gibberish and achieve things were you are good at.

15. Just cuz you suck in 2s doesn't mean everyone else does. Stop this gibberish and achieve things were you are good at.
    That awkward moment when you say the R1 and R2 2's player sucks at 2's...

Unlike you players are actually good at 3's and want it to be active. We don't want to play the title charity bracket.

First 1234513 ... Last