1. not to break the "free glad is the reason for 2s activity" theory but if u go way back to before there were any rewards whatsoever from any arena ladder here(molten) the 2s ladders were very active and 3s ladder more or less dead even then, so saying ppl play it purely because of titles is bs, on wotlk past seasons it has probably been a more accurate description for the 3s ladder. (we all know there were supermany ppl that got rival from 1k~ rating with more or same amount of losses than wins)

2. "Most active" cuz free Glads,
    "Most played" cuz above,
    "Most fun for many us" - so you have rights to speak for everyone?

Crawl away from here, 'cause autism intensifies...
    Yes i have rights to type whatever i want.
    It is most played most active and best bracket ever.
    3v3 wont be active like on retail, EVER...Deal with it ugly fegget :P

"Looking " at 3s and doing some ridiculous changes would make the end of the server like AT.
    Not even transmogs, solo que, or w/e can help when you try to focus something which you shouldnt.

2vs2 period.

3. 2's Such fun. Queue into fotm feral/Disc Thug and RM all day everyday.
    I see you didnt play 2s for a while.
    Its mostly
    Vangs
    Thug
    Jungle
    RM all day ....rofl....So many mages on nelth ...btch pls :P
    And if u cant have gr8 games vs those setups, then problem is in you ^^

4. I see you didnt play 2s for a while.
    Its mostly
    Vangs
    Thug
    Jungle
    RM all day ....rofl....So many mages on nelth ...btch pls :P
    And if u cant have gr8 games vs those setups, then problem is in you ^^
    ....No.

Today. Yesterday. All I ever face is Disc/Feral and Thug. Okay maybe not so much RM. But that's because PvP is never balanced around 2's and only 3's so those comps are ****ing stupidly OP. (Especially since feral bleeds are bugged)

5. ....No.

Today. Yesterday. All I ever face is Disc/Feral and Thug. Okay maybe not so much RM. But that's because PvP is never balanced around 2's and only 3's so those comps are ****ing stupidly OP. (Especially since feral bleeds are bugged)
    Feral bleeds are bugged? What realm are you talking about? I don't think they're bugged, at least not on Warsong realm.

6. every title should be disabled in 2s including challenger/rival/duelist not just glad and make it cap bracket like it is on retail, 3v3 is the bracket everyone should play if they want to do pvp not 2v2 just cause warmane gives titles, check retail ladders the difference between r1 in 3s and r1 in 2s is 500 rate just cause none plays 2s and 2s in general as bracket always been imbalanced and always will be, anyone who thinks that titles should be kept in 2s is so dumb, and on top of that if people qued on neltharion/warsong as much as they are typing on global/say chat this server would've been a nice place to play

7. Agreed with the above post. Removal of the importance of the 2s bracket could actually help with the 3s queues, although that's an optimistic view of things.

8. anyone who thinks that titles should be kept in 2s is so dumb,
    Staff disrespect should not go unpunished.

9. Agreed with the above post. Removal of the importance of the 2s bracket could actually help with the 3s queues, although that's an optimistic view of things.
    Agreed, but its the only shot they have at reviving 3's.

Feral bleeds are bugged? What realm are you talking about? I don't think they're bugged, at least not on Warsong realm.
    I'm on Nelth so it could be different, could not be. Rip hits for so much on full Resil players it's unreal...it might not be bugged it jsut certainly feels like it.

10. Okay, about the ''2s glad title etc etc removing titles in 2s would be bad it will kill the 2s ladder and people care about glad in 2s or they'll stop playing''
    First of all, not to insult the GM's or anything but the thing GM's do not realize is that 2's top 3 is always dominated by people with glad or seasonal glad, they play it in the sake of reputation more or less. So removing the titles in 2s or deleting 2s titles every season wouldn't impact the 2s ladder at all because people still play it mostly for gear, flushes and for the sake of playing.

11. Fix call to arms PVP daily quests and achievement!!

12. Okay, about the ''2s glad title etc etc removing titles in 2s would be bad it will kill the 2s ladder and people care about glad in 2s or they'll stop playing''
    First of all, not to insult the GM's or anything but the thing GM's do not realize is that 2's top 3 is always dominated by people with glad or seasonal glad, they play it in the sake of reputation more or less. So removing the titles in 2s or deleting 2s titles every season wouldn't impact the 2s ladder at all because people still play it mostly for gear, flushes and for the sake of playing.
    Exactly this, 99% of people who queue 2s aren't even interested in titles.
    PS: #irrelevant #begging (LOL)

13. Soooo again would u change title for top 30% of all players above 1600 rating in solo q cause Conqueror and Justicar are obtainable through BG reputations?

14. This is not retail and it wont be retail-like ever.
    Back in the days, while cataclysm was active on retail, titles was obtainable from 2s.
    I think Warmane should make one good blizz-like server, with low amount of bugs in pve and pvp.
    Changing system will occur more problems.
    Just look at AT wotlk , and their ''try'' to make 3s more active, it made them lose even more players and now its like extremly dead .

Warmane should focus on fixing bugs, making it retail-like , so they proudly can say its The best Cataclysm server curently.

Also i want to mention this- maybe some1 important will read it- About voting bug fixes- those multiboxers are voting up for eachother making top bug priority, which is something that Warmane stuf shouldnt consider as real priority.

15. Would just love to give a huge thanks to Warmane on behalf of all the teams that actually try for R1 glad but sadly can't get it coz 'lul 2k' and we all get dodged :(

First ... 3456715 ... Last