1. Why isn't titles just distributed the same way as they was on retail? Rank1 titles for the rank 1s on ladder, gladiator for 0,5% highest teams on ladder (with rating above for example 1600), duelist for top 3%, rival for top 10% and challenger for top 30%.

WHy isn't it like this?

2. Why isn't titles just distributed the same way as they was on retail? Rank1 titles for the rank 1s on ladder, gladiator for 0,5% highest teams on ladder (with rating above for example 1600), duelist for top 3%, rival for top 10% and challenger for top 30%.

WHy isn't it like this?
    1. Question why X != Retail.
    2. Suggest that X should = Retail+Y (i.e. Z)

Impressive.

3. In case some one didn't get it, Y is the 1600 cut off for title calculation (retail had it at 1k) the rest is just mocking him for questioning the lack of one thing, proposing a different thing and then questioning the lack of the different thing.... or maybe i forgot to mock enough in the post above, I was trying to keep it concise.

4. In case some one didn't get it, Y is the 1600 cut off for title calculation (retail had it at 1k) the rest is just mocking him for questioning the lack of one thing, proposing a different thing and then questioning the lack of the different thing.... or maybe i forgot to mock enough in the post above, I was trying to keep it concise.
    It's funny how such an intellectually gifted individual as you accomplishes to contribute with absoloutely nothing but concise nonsense to a really simple and concrete (valid) question.
    But maybe it's only truly superior mathematicians like yourself, who will understand the humour that fuelled your mocking, even though i didn't think mathematicians dealt in linguistics. Oh well, i was wrong.
    /bow down, praise to you genious.

Now once again, and i'll be try my best not to offend any mathematical-7th-grade-geniouses with linguistic akwardness;

Why don't you just distribute titles like they do it on retail?

5. It's funny how such an intellectually gifted individual as you accomplishes to contribute with absoloutely nothing but concise nonsense to a really simple and concrete (valid) question.
    But maybe it's only truly superior mathematicians like yourself, who will understand the humour that fuelled your mocking, even though i didn't think mathematicians dealt in linguistics. Oh well, i was wrong.

Now once again, and i'll be try my best not to offend any mathematical-7th-grade-geniouses with linguistic akwardness;

I think it's something to do with the population of realms. Icecrown and Lordaeron would be fine with a retail-like title cut-off point, but realms like the PvP ones and Nelth and FW would just not benefit from it

6. It's funny how such an intellectually gifted individual as you accomplishes to contribute with absoloutely nothing but concise nonsense to a really simple and concrete (valid) question.

The amsuing thing was nothing I said:
    1) You ask "why not like this?" regarding retail.
    2) You propose an unretail like alternative.
    3) You ask "why not like this?" regarding non retail like alternative.

The amusment comes from the combination of the questions asked in 1) and 3) being asked in the same post and the fundamental similarities (i.e. no retail like) of the way it is and the way that is proposed.

You have successfully removed the transient humour in your statement in the last attempt with "Why don't you just distribute titles like they do on retail?" ...

however you also made so many logical blunders in everything you said before that, that I almost slid off my leather chair trying to contain my giggles :3

P.S. I did basically call for something similar to what you suggested already, including removal of 2s titles altogether and (sort of) retail(ish) 3s titles and seasononal titles.

7. How to not encourage: give 10-20 teams of more than 100.000 active players a title, the others effort of all others means nothing

WOW, impressive thoughts right there. Please rethink why Blizzard give titles to many players (but wipes them) every season for like 10 years straight.
    Hint: It works.

8. +1

This is how you promote 3s bracket.
    Lower the requirement for shoulders to 1800 rating
    Do not give gladiator title in 2s and only in 3s and give it to rank 2-5 instead.
    Remove the 2s titles every season and make permament titles only obtainable from 3s.
    Add a tournament at the end, nothing big but just something to gather the community. Doesn't have to be cash but perhaps 23 coins each player in the winning team.
    Increase the arena points gatherd from 3s even more than it is now, which will motivate people do to 10 games in the 3s bracket more often.
    Give challenger title in 3s to the lower rated teams so they feel they have obtained something.

+1 This would help alot

9. season end =titels are given to the top teams =teams and mmr reset but do also honor and aps get reset on all realms? on lord thats normal because of the new gear that gets obtainable but do they also reset on the other realms?

10. season end =titels are given to the top teams =teams and mmr reset but do also honor and aps get reset on all realms? on lord thats normal because of the new gear that gets obtainable but do they also reset on the other realms?
    no, on other realms those currencies will not be resetted because there will not be any new pvp gear.
    At leats that is what happened in the latest season

11. Ohhhh look who the dude is hahahahah r1 orb bot you mean? yee i though you would come with something like that :D that post made my day for sre

12. Pfff.. You proud being r1 on here? Im r1 on retail. So try beat that boy x

Ohhhh look who the dude is hahahahah r1 orb bot you mean? yee i though you would come with something like that :D that post made my day for sre

13. QUE THE 3C3 BROCKOT ! Oh w8 i am talking to halta .... stupid me.. #practisingvs1.5teams

14. Hello, could someone tell me when will the arena points be reseted ? Until when we will be able to buy new arena gear ?
    Thank you.

15. What about Arena Points? Will they be wiped?

First ... 45678 ... Last