1. How about for first 2 weeks you only enable 3v3 arena?

People are discouraged to play 3s for few reasons.

My point of view tells me that it's easier to find 1 player and queue instead of 2 players.

Following that, 2s queues are faster. You queue up, mostly you enter arena in less than 20 seconds. 3s? Let's queue up and wait ~5 - 10 - 15 minutes and spam global until someone else queue.

My main focus would be to get more casuals trying to gear up or just play 10 games for points to queue 3s. No one likes to get farmed by smourne Thundercleave or LSP teams pushing for R1.

We need more equally geared and skilled teams queuing into each other.

As someone suggested before, lower requirements to buy shoulders. 1800 should be sufficient. Also you can slightly award 3s with more arena points than usual. 10 games below 1500 award let's say 400 arena points, make it 600.

Use Cataclysm mmr system in 3s. It takes way too many games to get 1000 rating.

Make in game announcements. Below login message, put something like We have increased 3v3 arena awards, queue and get more points.

Introduce more titles, idk whose idea was this bull**** with Gladiator and Rival only. Make it 1800+ Challenger, 2000+Rival, 2100+ Duelist, top 3 Gladiator, R1.

I think 2 weeks is not long period of time to disable 2s queue and test this out. Worst thing what can happen is few angry players raging on forums.
    420/10 best idea/comment ever made, please do it.

2. Arena point will be reset on the end of arena season?

3. "In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating. "

Is it still a thing ? Most top teams on Neltharion/Lordaeron are not playing, so its impossible to get that 2k. Noone ques and when it happens its +1 rating.
    Yes, this is still in effect.

About WIT: Series II, it really depends on player activity and available funding. We are not exactly sure about it yet.

4. Yes, this is still in effect.

About WIT: Series II, it really depends on player activity and available funding. We are not exactly sure about it yet.
    Doesn't need to be money involved. Give 50 coins or mount or title. People like to watch that sh*t on twitch.

5. As for the flush, we're not really sure, we don't usually change the flush date to accommodate a few days of arena points.
    i can't understand, flush on wednesday 31 aug and you reseting teams at 28?

1 flush on saturday would be good..

6. Yes, this is still in effect.

Its kind of hard to promote 3s activity if rewards from this bracket are unobtainable on some realms. Its totally unfair, and as for WIT II you could just give titles form it instead of money. Its always better to have some kind of tourny.

7. People are saying Arena Points and Honor points will also be reset, if this is true, why isn't it mentioned?????

8. Arena Season 5 will come to an end on August 28, 2016 at 7:00 server time.

Does this include release of Trial of the Crusader on Lordaeron? I hope so if not it will be really weird xd

9. People are saying Arena Points and Honor points will also be reset, if this is true, why isn't it mentioned?????
    Yeah, people are saying that, but no one is 100% sure, a confirmation from staff would be nice.

10. Giving Gladiator title from 2s is and will always be a no-sense idea.
    I hope the next season the staff is gonna be focused in help out the 3v3 bracket which is what we really need.
    Just take a look aroud yesterday/today/saturday overall dodge,sniping and attempt to wintrade in 2s and you'll understand.
    Know several people called for snipe, other people dodging....all for what? Not for the r1 of the ladder which is, since weeks or even months camped without play at all by the same guys,but for the rank3, by a dozen of dodgers dreaming Gladiator title.

I hope this season showed Warmane staff how they need to stop waste their time in reward 2v2 and start be a professional PvP staff.
    (Funniest part is that the Rank1 team on Icecrown got that **** program which allows to know when ANY team is in 3s que...But at least they play)
    Especially now that the 3v3 ladders seems a bit better then before (2.3/2.2/2.0 teams) they need completly remove the rewards for 2s.and move to the 3s in order to keep it increasing which is supposed to be removing the titles from 2s.

11. Giving Gladiator title from 2s is and will always be a no-sense idea.
    I hope the next season the staff is gonna be focused in help out the 3v3 bracket which is what we really need.
    Just take a look aroud yesterday/today/saturday overall dodge,sniping and attempt to wintrade in 2s and you'll understand.
    Know several people called for snipe, other people dodging....all for what? Not for the r1 of the ladder which is, since weeks or even months camped without play at all by the same guys,but for the rank3, by a dozen of dodgers dreaming Gladiator title.

I hope this season showed Warmane staff how they need to stop waste their time in reward 2v2 and start be a professional PvP staff.
    (Funniest part is that the Rank1 team on Icecrown got that **** program which allows to know when ANY team is in 3s que...But at least they play)
    Especially now that the 3v3 ladders seems a bit better then before (2.3/2.2/2.0 teams) they need completly remove the rewards for 2s.and move to the 3s in order to keep it increasing which is supposed to be removing the titles from 2s.
    We do know that we want to do something about 3v3 and mainly that is why we ask for ideas and feedback. Some of them are good, however some of them are not very well. We can't, for example, turn off the entire 2v2 bracket just for the sake of 3v3.

But in terms of rewards, there will probably be some changes, without of course, butchering the existing activity.

12. We do know that we want to do something about 3v3 and mainly that is why we ask for ideas and feedback. Some of them are good, however some of them are not very well. We can't, for example, turn off the entire 2v2 bracket just for the sake of 3v3.

But in terms of rewards, there will probably be some changes, without of course, butchering the existing activity.

for lordaeron since in s7 shoulder, t2 wep and tabard will only be available in 3v3 lower the requirements to 1800 shoulders 1850 t2 wep and 2000 for tabard so people actually can get it with this activty.
    2k is no problem with the arena activity AT or retail had back in the days but on lordaeron it is impossible for average 3v3 players so they wont even try to grind to 2k atleast for shoulders.

and host a seasonend tournament of the top 8 in 3v3 even with just coins as prize its already enough to motivate people

13. announcer

We do know that we want to do something about 3v3 and mainly that is why we ask for ideas and feedback. Some of them are good, however some of them are not very well. We can't, for example, turn off the entire 2v2 bracket just for the sake of 3v3.

I made really good suggestion to turn on 3v3 arena logging announcement system - like on blackrock for BGs. Lots of player agreed to it, it helps to 3v3 bracket on lot of servers. But here - GM dont care about it at all... SO SAD STORY

First ... 7891011 ... Last