1. Time for ending of the season has been confirmed, the season will end August 28, 2016 at 07:00 Server Time. (Can be seen on the website).
    hey proterean since you're here would you answer my question?
    since arena flush on wednesday and you'll reset the season at sunday what will happen to our arena point?
    would be good if we receive them at saturday and teams reset at sunday

2. @Proterean, any information about one last flush? Like 3:00 am Saturday or something?

3. I've searched high and low, but I can't seem to find any solid information: Will honor points be reset for the new season, or is it just arena points?

4. is season ending 7.am or 7.pm?
    We work on 24-hour basis. 7:00 is referring to 7 AM.

As for the flush, we're not really sure, we don't usually change the flush date to accommodate a few days of arena points.

5. What about next tier of seasonal pvp gear for Lordaeron as well as with Toc patch update and what will update contain?

6. In all honesty, players most likely avoid 3v3 because of the higher required skill and coordination and on top of that lower yield of rewards as it's more difficult. The only thing we can really do is focus most of the valuables in 3v3 bracket so more people from higher rating bracket 2v2 play there.

In reality, we can't really train players to play better. It's just a fact that playing 2s is an easier thing to do and easier to get into with decent amount of rewards (not referring to season end awards).

We would like to see it be more active, we certainly have the playerbase capable of making nearly instantaneous queues but we can't force them into playing something they don't prefer or like at all even.
    How about for first 2 weeks you only enable 3v3 arena?

People are discouraged to play 3s for few reasons.

My point of view tells me that it's easier to find 1 player and queue instead of 2 players.

Following that, 2s queues are faster. You queue up, mostly you enter arena in less than 20 seconds. 3s? Let's queue up and wait ~5 - 10 - 15 minutes and spam global until someone else queue.

My main focus would be to get more casuals trying to gear up or just play 10 games for points to queue 3s. No one likes to get farmed by smourne Thundercleave or LSP teams pushing for R1.

We need more equally geared and skilled teams queuing into each other.

As someone suggested before, lower requirements to buy shoulders. 1800 should be sufficient. Also you can slightly award 3s with more arena points than usual. 10 games below 1500 award let's say 400 arena points, make it 600.

Use Cataclysm mmr system in 3s. It takes way too many games to get 1000 rating.

Make in game announcements. Below login message, put something like We have increased 3v3 arena awards, queue and get more points.

Introduce more titles, idk whose idea was this bull**** with Gladiator and Rival only. Make it 1800+ Challenger, 2000+Rival, 2100+ Duelist, top 3 Gladiator, R1.

I think 2 weeks is not long period of time to disable 2s queue and test this out. Worst thing what can happen is few angry players raging on forums.

7. Will there be arena points flush before wiping teams ? Need 400 more points for pants.

8. What will happen to Honor / Arena Points? I recently started playing on Icecrown and I need to know if I should spend it now or they will remain intact with the new season. Will there be a wipe of Points or not.

9. In all honesty, players most likely avoid 3v3 because of the higher required skill and coordination and on top of that lower yield of rewards as it's more difficult. The only thing we can really do is focus most of the valuables in 3v3 bracket so more people from higher rating bracket 2v2 play there.

In reality, we can't really train players to play better. It's just a fact that playing 2s is an easier thing to do and easier to get into with decent amount of rewards (not referring to season end awards).

We would like to see it be more active, we certainly have the playerbase capable of making nearly instantaneous queues but we can't force them into playing something they don't prefer or like at all even.
    Although your post is somewhat correct, it's far from complete story. Yes, some people are queuing 2s for gear, but if you check top 100 teams I bet you'll find that atleast 90 of them are already full geared from that bracket. Also, I could argue that playing 2s in some cases can be actually harder than playing 3s (excluding fotm comps). Furthermore, most top PvPers already posted countless of times some of the solutions that could increase 3v3 activity, like titles obtainable trough a bracket that's not even meant to reward it, but it's completely ignored. Reducing rating requirement for shoulders, and increasing arena points gained, distributing titles to more teams in 3s etc would also help alot.

But yea, one can dream, right?

10. Time for ending of the season has been confirmed, the season will end August 28, 2016 at 07:00 Server Time. (Can be seen on the website).
    All Honor Points will be deleted, right?

11. How about for first 2 weeks you only enable 3v3 arena?

People are discouraged to play 3s for few reasons.

My point of view tells me that it's easier to find 1 player and queue instead of 2 players.

Following that, 2s queues are faster. You queue up, mostly you enter arena in less than 20 seconds. 3s? Let's queue up and wait ~5 - 10 - 15 minutes and spam global until someone else queue.

My main focus would be to get more casuals trying to gear up or just play 10 games for points to queue 3s. No one likes to get farmed by smourne Thundercleave or LSP teams pushing for R1.

We need more equally geared and skilled teams queuing into each other.

As someone suggested before, lower requirements to buy shoulders. 1800 should be sufficient. Also you can slightly award 3s with more arena points than usual. 10 games below 1500 award let's say 400 arena points, make it 600.

Use Cataclysm mmr system in 3s. It takes way too many games to get 1000 rating.

Make in game announcements. Below login message, put something like We have increased 3v3 arena awards, queue and get more points.

Introduce more titles, idk whose idea was this bull**** with Gladiator and Rival only. Make it 1800+ Challenger, 2000+Rival, 2100+ Duelist, top 3 Gladiator, R1.

I think 2 weeks is not long period of time to disable 2s queue and test this out. Worst thing what can happen is few angry players raging on forums.

12. one last flush on sunday would be sweet

13. Time for ending of the season has been confirmed, the season will end August 28, 2016 at 07:00 Server Time. (Can be seen on the website).
    "In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating. "

Is it still a thing ? Most top teams on Neltharion/Lordaeron are not playing, so its impossible to get that 2k. Noone ques and when it happens its +1 rating.

14. Ps. What about Warmane International Tournament: Series II ?

First ... 678910 ... Last