1. so I saw teams that were way out of the top10 in 3 on Icecrown got titles, by how much did u extend the spots?
    I suppose the answer will depend on how many got banned or their rewards revoked due to cheating and/or win-trading.

2. oh right, I assumed the standings when servers went offline were the ranks all sorted out, thanks for the reply^^

3. can we please get detailed information for lordaeron?

we only know that s7 will come with toc release

will teams get reseted again?

4. can we please get detailed information for lordaeron?

this please

5. What really hurts me is that I was very close to gaining the 7250 cp I need just to "qualify" for buying my Prideful weapon. Now I must spend weeks gaining this amount AGAIN when I already grinded this out? I just don't think I want to even do that :(
    You literally have months to get that... Your fault that you started farming at the end of the season, jesus christ man..

So since when did they start removing conquest points after season reset ? This thread said nothing about that...
    You guys know that is the way it is supposed to be, right? Sure, on retail cq points and honor convert to gold, but yea..

6. can we please get detailed information for lordaeron?

7. can we please get detailed information for lordaeron?

Would indeed be nice to get a date and some more informatiob, cause it's pretty pointless to play arenas / bg's atm since arenapoints didn't even reset to 0 yet.

8. That question was also getting asked a few times at the Q&A a month ago, but seems that their evasion to dodge it lasts a bit longer than 15 seconds. ;-)

9. Sure, lower the rates, but wipe the damn server. It's exhausting how many hours you have to farm so you can get past 5k gs and get into a DECENT raid (IF you get into one). Economy will always be **** on a private server, mainly because of it's community who want to get the most (overcharge) out of everything.

WIPE. THE. SERVER.

10. push still need infos for lordaeron

11. Hi,

finally they realized that only the 3's bracket should get rewarded with gladiator titles now people can finally stop tryharding in 2s ...
    let's see how this will work in future, i doubt this will change anything for Frostwolf, since im queing all evening and ye... almost no 3s ques? xD

In my opinion to give deadly for 1-3 and normal glad for 4-10 is legit, but i think it could be hard this season to achieve a minimum rate of 2k at Frostwolf, cuz even more 3s active players left and now ppl mostly que 3s for fun and still tryharding 2s ... they may didn't get the message that 2s will be ONLY rewarded with Duelist title...

Greetings,
    Fanaticzyx

12. Up

still waiting for somebody from the staff to reply

13. When is end of Season 6 ? thanks!
    yea when can we see a post bout it?

First ... 513141516 Last