1. 'just because i suck in 2s' i am currently r1 r2 r3 on neltharion in 2s and r1 r2 on warsong in 2s altho 2s bracket doesn't require big skillcap that's why i ask for titles to be disabled in 2s cause the bracket is a joke it isn't cap bracket for no reason on retail

2. 'just because i suck in 2s' i am currently r1 r2 r3 on neltharion in 2s and r1 r2 on warsong in 2s altho 2s bracket doesn't require big skillcap that's why i ask for titles to be disabled in 2s cause the bracket is a joke it isn't cap bracket for no reason on retail
    Pfff.. You proud being r1 on here? Im r1 on retail. So try beat that boy x

3. Im r1 on retail. So try beat that boy x
    LOL

Just...

LOL

4. It looks like every random who comes to the forum is r1 on Retail.

5. 2016 > People still thinkin Warmane communist staff gives a **** about you or your ideas

6. It looks like every random who comes to the forum is r1 on Retail.
    Keep them coming. Drama here and on Retail forums is satisfying my boredom till Rated Arenas are open again on Retail ^.^

7. I still don't get why they give titles in 2's...and better yet they keep having Non R1 titles Permanent! lol
    (Not including Icecrown and Lordaeron due to server population) Frostwolf has the highest arena activity with top 2 being 2700 and 3rd being 2600. Whilst R4-12 are sitting at 2500. Lets look at Nelth: R1 is 2573 R2 is 2542 and R3 is 2530...Also the fact that R1 and R2 are the exact same players and the R3 Hunter is the R1&2 Feral. Then R4-12 is 2400-2470.

FW will have a high chance of breaking 3k, Nelth might break 2.7k if people stopped dodging the top 3 teams.

We can also look at the 3's ladder...FW have broken 2.2k Nelth has broken 1900 (Barely) LOL. The problem is right in front of them and yet nothing gets done....

The only difference between the PvP reward system between those 2 realms are the fact that titles are temporary on Frostwolf. People HAVE to queue for fear of losing their precious Non R1 titles. Nelth is just -Get title you want -never need to queue competitively again.

8. Pallzdani
    -Neltharion 2v2 Arenas
    * 15 to 20min Queues
    * Vs same team 6 to 10 times in a row (Self Wintrade System)
    * 0 Rating gained from gate leavers
    * MMR system still crap
    * Dogging to the next level

-Neltharion 3v3 Arenas
    * Same as 2v2 Arenas

9. Hello,

This is my opinion, you have rights to agree or disagree with anything what i have wrote down below.

Okay, so..I don't really think that you should remove glad from 2s bracket and i'll give you the reason why you shouldn't do that. (This stands for Warsong realm)
    First reason is obviously cause Warsong have very low population currently and if you guys disable Glad that doesn't mean people will start playing 3s, but instead of that they will have no reason to play and they will slowly but surely leave. There will be less and less players every day. I'm not going against any opinion but i'm stating this for the server sake.
    Let's be honest. People do around 200 2's games in total lets say for one day and around 10 matches on 3's.Most of the players here are playing 2s instead of 3s. I agree the fact that it's retail-like to get titles from 3's bracket but at the same time this isn't retail.

About Neltharion, that might work out cause that realm is 10 times more populated than Warsong.

- I also think that would be super amazing for wotlk realm.

I've never commented before on forums and i would like to ask GM's or whoever is reading this are you ever going to add soloQ? Can somebody who is authorized actually reply to this with his answer, opinion about soloQ and glad on 2s.

Greetings,
    Bleedya

10. 2016 > People still thinkin Warmane communist staff gives a **** about you or your ideas
    Half true, should be "gives a **** about neltharion ideas".

It looks like every random who comes to the forum is r1 on Retail.
    Everyone here is multi r1 retail glads 3.2k+ rating 5x blizzcon champions. Its called "lolmane rat player syndrom".

Anyways, another point is that, don't forget this realm has 1500 players max, try to count how many of them are PvErs, and how many even do arenas.
    I agree that removing 2s titles would be good idea. Also lower elite gear requirement to like 2k rating or so. Make only R1 title permanent. About mounts, I think its stupid idea to give tradable Magic Rooster to rank one team...

PS: They won't add soloq on pve realm, cuz its supposted to be "blizzlike" realm, what an irony, right?

11. Nobody is going to que 3s in case there is no way to obtain glad title (the 2k+ rate for glad title idea is rediculous, giving the fact that so few people que 3s to begin with). By giving glad titles for r2 and r3 in 3s you promote the bracket because this way you put up a competition for the glad title between the few people who play 3s. You should award thouse few people who play 3s with glad title, this way even more ppl will start to que for 3s so that they can compete for reachable Glad title. By putting 2k+ rate requirement for glad title in 3s you discourage the few ppl playing the bracket, you do not encourage them, because you make the title unreachable in Lordaeron (dno how things are in the other servers and I don't care because I don't play there). The bracket will stay dead this way. You should award the people who keep the bracket alive.

Greetings, GospodinGosho

12. WTf ur talking halooo?
    If they disable titles from 2s , Nelth and any other server IS DEAD OVER THE END.
    Are u that dumb not to realise that?
    I see you are talking bad about 2s because ur too dumb to get top10.
    People dont wanna que 3s, and thats it, that was the problem of AT and it wont be ever ****ing fixed.
    End of story.
    You cant force people to play something they dont want. This is not retail.
    2s is most active bracket and WILL BE. If you dont like it , FEEL FREE to do w/e u want.

13. WTf ur typing man?
    Are u insane? 2s is not competitive? Where are u at all, who are u , wtf ur on ?
    U must be some ***** stuck at 1600 rating, talking about titles n pvp...
    2s is great, most active, most played, most fun for many us and it will keep server alive.

14. "Most active" cuz free Glads,
    "Most played" cuz above,
    "Most fun for many us" - so you have rights to speak for everyone?

Crawl away from here, 'cause autism intensifies...

15. WTf ur typing man?
    Are u insane? 2s is not competitive? Where are u at all, who are u , wtf ur on ?
    U must be some ***** stuck at 1600 rating, talking about titles n pvp...
    2s is great, most active, most played, most fun for many us and it will keep server alive.
    2's Such fun. Queue into fotm feral/Disc Thug and RM all day everyday.

First ... 2345614 ... Last