1. Frostwolf is under extended maintenance, it will be down for another hour at least.
    wrong fkn quote

2. We said 1 hour at least. The titles were given out to players that were not qualified for a Gladiator title. If by any chance you still haven't received it, feel free to private message me.

3. Can I private message you about why I lost 400k for no reason? If the rollback was 7 weeks and not 7 hours I still wouldn't lose that much.

4. When will players from Blackrock recive solo q titles?

5. Hey, how about warning people about wiping conquest points before you do it. That would be nice for a change. Would be nice not to feel ****ed over for a change.

6. Hey, how about warning people about wiping conquest points before you do it. That would be nice for a change. Would be nice not to feel ****ed over for a change.
    and honor + gold...

7. Teams get deleted and rating is reset. That's what happens at the end of arena season. Points were not reset as no new gear was introduced.
    Oh, really?

8. Im MAD of the constant dc's... U can't do anything right, could u?

9. What really hurts me is that I was very close to gaining the 7250 cp I need just to "qualify" for buying my Prideful weapon. Now I must spend weeks gaining this amount AGAIN when I already grinded this out? I just don't think I want to even do that :(

10. So since when did they start removing conquest points after season reset ? This thread said nothing about that...

11. Teams get deleted and rating is reset. That's what happens at the end of arena season. Points were not reset as no new gear was introduced.
    "Points were NOT reset as no new gear was introduced"

12. You make me sad, all my hard work fly fly far away...

13. so I saw teams that were way out of the top10 in 3 on Icecrown got titles, by how much did u extend the spots?

First ... 41213141516 Last