1. Online players when Legion will be released ?

Hey,

I'm wondering how many players will stay on Lordaeron when Legion will be released ? There are currently 6000 to 8000 players online.
    So, what do you think ? The server will obviously lose some players, but how many ?

Thank you.

2. I'm not touching that crap after Blizzard betrayed me on MoP and WoD... Can't get fooled again.

3. The people I know from Lordaeron who want to try Legion are already back on retail to sort things before release, so I personally think we have seen most of the population drop already.

4. Yeah, I'm not going anywhere. Wasted too much time on the last two expansions.

5. Im so staying, i get to play for free here at home in Warmane <3

6. Sadly the server will struggle when legion drops, alot of guilds will have to stop raiding due to people not showing up, i give legion a month, two tops until the hype stops and people realise how **** it is, the beta is terrible apparently so rip blizzard

7. WOTLK was the ultimate expansion to me. All the others disapoint me year after year.
    Of course i saw a lot of videos and introduction about Legion, but.... This WoW is not the one i loved.

Lordearon for Life !!!

8. Sadly the server will struggle when legion drops, alot of guilds will have to stop raiding due to people not showing up, i give legion a month, two tops until the hype stops and people realise how **** it is, the beta is terrible apparently so rip blizzard
    you haven't seen a single beta gameplay video or played beta yourself so stop talking crap, Legion looks really well made, the only bad testing phase was alpha and that was because of server instability not content

9. Legion won't affect realm much.
    People who are playing WOTLK already tired of retail.

I bid on 10% Warmane playerbase testing Legion and leaving it within 2 months maximum.
    Edited: August 9, 2016

10. People will surely realize how much of a cash cow WoW has become after WOTLK, or perhaps even Cataclysm.

Well, except for the f*cking KIDS that just want the instant 100lvl boost and whatever.

I mean, I work in a games store and literally 99% of people that are interested in WoW are really stupid, FAT (yes ****ing FAT *****s that sit in front of the computer 24/7 eating junk food because their parents let them) kids that have zero intelligence and they just walk inside, throw themselves on the ground 3 times and a parent buys the pre-purchase of Legion.

So yes, people will soon realize what a stupid thing WoW has become, it's player base consists of this new generation crappy *****ic spoiled kids and they will soon be the only ones playing, until even they realize what a stupid game it is.

11. People will surely realize how much of a cash cow WoW has become after WOTLK, or perhaps even Cataclysm.

Well, except for the f*cking KIDS that just want the instant 100lvl boost and whatever.

I mean, I work in a games store and literally 99% of people that are interested in WoW are really stupid, FAT (yes ****ing FAT *****s that sit in front of the computer 24/7 eating junk food because their parents let them) kids that have zero intelligence and they just walk inside, throw themselves on the ground 3 times and a parent buys the pre-purchase of Legion.

So yes, people will soon realize what a stupid thing WoW has become, it's player base consists of this new generation crappy *****ic spoiled kids and they will soon be the only ones playing, until even they realize what a stupid game it is.
    Thank god I don't have to deal with people like you on retail.

12. People will surely realize how much of a cash cow WoW has become after WOTLK, or perhaps even Cataclysm.

You remind me of the dwarf DK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMYHWu57rMg
    Edited: August 15, 2016

13. People will surely realize how much of a cash cow WoW has become after WOTLK, or perhaps even Cataclysm.

Yet you are the one typing a message full of * * * * * * * *. Maybe you should stop playing for a while.

14. Yet you are the one typing a message full of * * * * * * * *. Maybe you should stop playing for a while.
    this. Also, many of the people that play wow that I know are with highest education.