1. Deleted character

Hello, I accidentally deleted my character with 2500 gold in post. Can you please restore this character his name is ( Shpina ), thank you very much. And i cant use my name '' Badhoe '' even if not used, because in armory i can't find someone with this name. Sorry for bad english :D

2. We don't manually restore deleted characters. You can restore them with votes or coins, assuming they were high level enough to be available for restoration (within 5 levels of the expansion's maximum).

3. Hello, I accidentally deleted my character with 2500 gold in post. Can you please restore this character his name is ( Shpina ), thank you very much. And i cant use my name '' Badhoe '' even if not used, because in armory i can't find someone with this name. Sorry for bad english :D
    you can restore it by using Coins
    assuming they were high level enough to be available for restoration (within 5 levels of the expansion's maximum).
    on Lordaeron the level range should be higher as far as I know, I have heard some players restored their character around level 60, maybe even less