1. Can someone explain a solid tactic for champions (TOC)

every single raid i've been in has wiped at least once on champions. Until somehow by luck i guess, we finish the fight.
    I wanted to get a solid tactic from someone about how to overcome this fight?

Thanks

2. Don't die.
    Message too short.

No, seriously. Champions have no threat table so all you have to do is make sure you stay alive - silence/interrupt their casts, dispel stuff, CC the hell outta them. That's pretty much it. Just imagine you're in Wintergrasp with the enemy team having around 100 stacks of the buff. It's pretty much the same. Faction champions are the "free loot" of ToC, just like gunship is the free loot of ICC (also called lootship). You shouldn't have any problems with this fight, even with half the raid dead.

3. I was trying Champions a few days ago and the worst problem was, that they despawned in the middle of a fight for few times. Anyone knows how to avoid this?

4. Afaik nobody has pinpointed yet what causes the encounter to reset.

As far as strategy goes, there are some general concepts that make it really easy:

1. You get diminishing returns on CC, so you can't just have a mage poly the same target over and over. After three of the same CC within quick succession, the mob will become immune for a time. I believe they will also dispel each other so your CC never lasts as long as you would like anyway. Because of this you would rather have hunters dropping frost traps than trying to freezing trap for example. There are some more subtle ways of controlling the fight which I will explain below.

2. To deal with melee classes, assign a tank to each one, and a tanky dps (helloooo, dks) if needed. Their job is to spam taunt their target and drag it to a wall away from the raid, where it is less likely to switch on random people.

3. To deal with casters, particularly mages, warlocks, and healers, assign a rogue to each one so they can chain interrupts.

4. If you get a resto druid it can be completely locked down for the entire fight by just one warlock, by alternating banishes, fears, and silence.

5. Certain classes, such as hunter and boomkin, can be largely ignored because they don't have the damage or heals to cause a wipe.

6. You need to be really careful with the warrior (bladestorm) and warlock (hellfire) running through your raid doing big AoE damage. Always call these out when they happen so everybody knows to move away.

7. You should have people spam dispelling your kill target to remove shields, hots, and other buffs. Shamans are very good at this with purge. Priests need to be ready with mass dispel for bloodlust and pally bubbles.

8. I've seen different raids go with different kill orders. Some start on healers, others start on melee classes such as rogue which do a ton of damage. Either way, you want to lust on the pull to get kills and simplify your encounter ASAP. If you kill healers first, you probably want to kill melees next, and vice versa. Save the weak classes that don't have somebody dedicated to them full time for last.

My first few attempts on this here went really poorly, but once someone kind of explained all of this stuff to us it became a farm-status encounter very quickly. Cheers and good luck!

5. pro tip: disarm the bladestorm warr

6. The easiest way i found for my raid was this
    1- We assign one of our Dks to get their DK away from the raid. He drag him to the wall and spam chain of ice, taunt and keep him constatly away from himself. Simply put he kite it. Now you can do the same for the Warrior if you have more than 2 DKs in your raid.
    2- We assign our Tank warrior on ther Warrior and make sure he tank him again away from the raid and constantly disarm,stun,taunt him away from raid members.
    Tip: Keep the DK and Warr away from each other because if they are close bladestorm and grip can cause one or several raid members to die fast
    3-We aways go killing rogue if there is one or Hunter because rogue does a lot of dmg and hunter does healing reduction and clothers can die easy if they get hit by mele or range spell
    4-We make CC routation on casters like Mage,Shadow Priest,Lock
    5-We have dedicated interupters (rogue,dk,ench ele shammy) on their Healers and 1 Mage to keep track of their Warlock and interupt his hellfire instantly
    6-If you DONT get Resto Dru in 25m it can be quite hard beacuse it may require for you to Kill Priest healer either first or secound target
    7-It is not hard if you remeber this simple thing about Champions. Its all about movement,CC and Kite. Use def cds and slows they are your best frieends here. Champions are NOT dps race, they are surviveability fight. As long as you keep control on them and kill and kill their biggest damage dealers you gonna be fine. The classes that does most dmg are-Rogue,Hunter,DK,Warr,Ret pala, Ench shammy,Lock. Now their damage is comming mostly from their spells like grip,bladestorm,shadowspet and others. They are AVOIDABLE and should be avoided but in case you have trouble with that classes i suggest you kill this targets first
    8-Keep mele bosses as far away from each other as you can. Beacuse they can hit more than 1-2 targets with spells like this Bladestorm,Devine Storm, Grip and others. Raid members can get hit by devine storm and bladestorm and that is bad for the raid.
    9-Dont stay in one place and relay only on healers to heal you. Raid members must move constantly and use lots of def cds
    10-Raid leader MUST put certain players and classes doing CC routations on the enemy Champions this is the key to that encounter

There are many different strategies but the best i found is we put interupters on their Healers and CC them. We CC range as much as we can. We spread the meles as far away from the raid as we can. And we kill the targets like Rogue,Hunter,DK,WArr. Hopefully this gonna help you deal with that encounter