1. Can't Find PvP Shoulder Enchant?

I Can't seem to find greater inscription of the gladiator (30 stam 15 resli)

seems to be missing from the vendor is SW

2. when for pvp, look in Wintergrasp :) alongside the resilent heirlooms and the war mammoth, there are some meta gems, head & shoulder enchants etc, but we must control the castle..

3. He's looking for 30 stamina + 15 resilience, which is not available at Wintergrasp (spell power/attack power + resi is in WG).
    My suggestion is to try npcs in Stormwind once again, since some horde rogue might have killed the one selling said enchant. If it's still missing after a couple of checks, you should reroute this to Bugtracker.

4. He's looking for 30 stamina + 15 resilience, which is not available at Wintergrasp (spell power/attack power + resi is in WG).
    My suggestion is to try npcs in Stormwind once again, since some horde rogue might have killed the one selling said enchant. If it's still missing after a couple of checks, you should reroute this to Bugtracker.
    nah at alliance side vendor is standing in SW, but he doesnt sell that shoulder enchant

5. nah at alliance side vendor is standing in SW, but he doesnt sell that shoulder enchant
    Interesting. I should check later, since i remember buying this enchant like 2 weeks ago.

6. you can also try quartermaster npc at starting zone of Northrend's
    required to be revered of Horde/Alliance's something

7. you can also try quartermaster npc at starting zone of Northrend's
    required to be revered of Horde/Alliance's something
    alliance vanguard quertermasster sells head enchant

8. I Can't seem to find greater inscription of the gladiator (30 stam 15 resli)

seems to be missing from the vendor is SW
    I'd like to bump this thread, since the enchant still seems to be missing from the vendor. Anyone knows why?