1. newbie looking for a group oriented guild to enjoy wow with

Hello everyone ,

The reason why I'm making a new post is because I'm slightly distraught. It seems like everywhere i look there's a Endgame raid only guild.
    I'm not writing this to troll or flame , I'm just wondering what I'm supposed to do for the next 40-50 levels. I know there's more aspects to the game other then raiding and it agitates me a little bit to not see a single guild interested in anything but raiding(or pvp).
    Something else i don't understand is why there is an obscene amount of guilds all looking for the same type of people . it leads me to wonder why more people don't just merge guilds. It seems like it would be more logical to do such a thing but, I'm sure most of the people who play this are the strong and determined types. i guess its not exactly easy to even find this server let alone adapt to how it is (server's amazing btw). so most people who would choose to lead here would probably not be too keen to submit to someone else's plans/objects/styles.

I'm also wondering what happened to all the newb friendly guilds . i don't need my hand held , i just want to run stuff and do things with guild mates as i level.
    I guess all and all this is mainly rant with a side of pleading. pleading for like minded people to respond to me and possibly accept me into their collective
    (finally used that in a sentence , can mark that off the bucket list :P).

I'm just looking to lvl , ask questions , learn , immerse , help, have a good time , and possibly rock out a bit :)

I'm currently leveling a druid on alliance but I'm more then willing to switch to horde if need be . I'm also willing to switch/play pretty much any class.

My In-game name is Deedrie.

Thank you and i hope to hear from Someone Sometime soon. til then , cheers and good luck.

Deedz

(yes i know i wrote it like a letter, yea.. its late >.>)
    Edited: July 27, 2016 Reason: small fix(added in-game name)

2. Only advice i can give is /who people the same zone as you ask if they want to do some dungeons it seems like thats what ur pointing at, low level bg's ain't super active altho ive seen multiple twink guilds popping up lately One that even farms Tbc raids.
    To be honest there is alot more to do then raiding but due to the massive increase in leveling speed you will miss alot of content.

3. Supreme guild was pretty friendly when i was leveling my bank alt and pretending to be new at the game.