1. [Alliance PvE] <Straight Outta Stormwind> Recruiting

<Straight Outta Stormwind> is recruiting raid-ready members to clear all raids on every difficulty. At this point in time we have just gotten to clear 8/8 Dragon Soul 10 man normal and Mor, Yor & Zon'Ozz on Heroic difficulty.

Information About The Guild

We're a 10man progression guild who cleared 8/8 DS Normal on the first day with slightly no issues. But since some players chosed to leave the guild, we're now lacking on raid-ready members so we can kick off the weekly raiding again.The guild is led by me (Soet) and by my side I have (Corticarte, Discojossan & Yellawolf) who are my loyal officers.

Raiding Schedule

The guild will always run raids on weekends, since most people are off work and do have free time to play.
    Sundays: Dragon Soul 10HC Progression 5PM ST.
    Saturdays: Firelands 10N Progression 5PM ST.
    Any day: BoT 10N/HC
    Any day: BwD 10N/HC

Requirement

If you want to join the guild you have to be 385+ and have raid experience in both Dragon Soul & Firelands. This is just because we want to get into Heroic progression as fast as possible and just do Dragon Soul Normal on our alt runs. These are the 3 guild requirements to join.

1. 385+ and know your class.
    2. Raid experience in either DS/FL Normal or Heroic difficulty.
    3. Be mature, no need of kids in the guild.

Progression so far

DS10 NM 8/8
    DS10 HC 5/8 - Mor, Yor, Zon'ozz, Hagara & Ultraxion
    FL10 NM 7/7
    FL10 HC 1/7
    BoT 10 NM 4/4
    BwD 10 NM 4/6

Contact

If you'd like to join the guild you can contact me or one of my officers by these names.

Soet (GM)

Eyowah (GM Alt)

Yellawolf (Officer)

Corticarte (Officer)

Discojossan (Officer)

Edited: August 21, 2016

2. Yea true, the are really nice all of them. ^^

3. Would be good if you actaully answered on app or mail tho ;P

4. Sorry mate, have been busy and internet have been struggeling.

5. hmm,finally to see a promising guild, anyway I'll join as soon as I transfer to alliance lacking 2 more points or so, I offer my services I've been a mage for over 7 or more years, Exothermic ilvl 408 Been an officer in FLAWLESS back in 2013 cleared every encounter in record times, and plus I've got huge experience in managing the guild and leading the raids.

6. Just add soet on alliance when you're transfered and we can talk =)

7. Yey, we have done some progress in ds now, 5/8 hc is not a bad start. :)