1. 5man Ragnaros hc (10m) Horde

We took on the challenge left by our alliance friends and we came up with this!

Good job everyone!

2. Congratulations!
    P.S Am I trippin or you literally got no damage on seed explosion?
    Edited: July 28, 2016

3. The seed explosion damage taken was diminished due to us running all the way to the other side of the platform. In a typical 10-man Ragnaros Heroic mode, those ten players would be split up into two, leaving five seeds on each side and stack in the middle; more damage, and an even closer range to the Molten seeds.

Also we have to take into account of our restoration shaman healer "Homohexual" periodically putting riptide HoT's and sometimes using that exact phase to pop Spiritwalker's Grace. Our Blood Death Knight "Guild" was always using a defensive cooldown in order to diminish the damage, and also myself I kept saving my Divine Protection (glyphed in order to reduce magical damage taken) for that exact moment.

Anyways, good job all once again.

4. Gratz, how many wipes?
    Replacing a Mage with a Warrior is much better when looking back but I had no idea you could take traps with bladestorm(and the fact our Hunter did have an excuse for not being able to kite), nice!
    Also too bad the world in flames ainĀ“t working, unknockable meteors might make a balance there.

5. took us many wipes, 4 days progressing 2-3h
    Edited: July 28, 2016

6. Here's the kiter PoV of the kill for anyone who is interested :)

I really had fun and enjoyed the challenge despite the wipes lol Thank you guys for trusting in me. I couldn't have done it without all the strong coordination and teamwork. Let's do this again when the fight is fixed! ^^

7. damn good job.. its hard 10man how to do this

8. damn good job.. its hard 10man how to do this
    PVE is hard, is not like it's always the exact same fight or anything ~

9. Do you guys do this often? If so how do we join your guild; 406 Unholy Death Knight with full Glory DS & FL both on Heroic.