1. Too easy?

Don't get me wrong when I write this post, I am sure the server is awesome and thats why I am asking.

I am currently playing on the server Lordaeron, because I prefer not to play a server where I get everything to easy. I am not the most skilled player myself, but I like to work for things.

Even tho, I want to give Icecrown a try, and yes I will not be one of does who donate or vote and buy gear (don't get me wrong I am very thankful for does who do vote/donate, since thats what keeps the server alive) I just want to earn my gear and items trough the work). It migth happen that I donate - but not to anything that will give me any kind of gear etc.

So my question is, will it be like I get all the BiS gear in 1-2 weeks? How fast is it for a casual player to get good gear 5-6k gs? I like to have items to always work for. I know I can just make a new class and gear that one up, but I like to just play 2-4 classes.
    I myself, does not play too much, but still I have been able to reach pretty good gear actually on Lordaeron.

2. The rate at which you progress is exactly the same as retail would have been if you subbed at the end patch of any expansion various catch up mechanics exist such as RDF fos pos farm.
    In terms of raiding its pretty easy to be carried considering the server is live for over a year, the gearing process for many was finished 8 months ago.
    Knowing the right people / friends you can gear a toon to almost 6k in 1-3 Weeks easily even playing just casually.

3. Man, compare to Lolderon, Icecream has million pug raids, so you can raid here and find friends.

I myself, does not play too much, but still I have been able to reach pretty good gear actually on Lordaeron.
    How are you planning to get gear on Lolderon when you do not have much time to play ?
    To be able to get into top content you have to be elitist nerd, otherwise you stuck, because pug situation there is pathetic.
    Edited: July 28, 2016

4. Man, compare to Lolderon, Icecream has million pug raids, so you can raid here and find friends.

How are you planning to get gear on Lolderon when you do not have much time to play ?
    To be able to get into top content you have to be elitist nerd, otherwise you stuck, because pug situation there is pathetic.
    The problem for me on lordaeron is that I don't like to be in guilds where I need to meet up at the specific time for raids. I like to pug.
    I have had a break for about 4 weeks now on Lordaeron, still I have 4.3k gs something that is pretty good compared to where most was 4 weeks ago. I'v seen some at 4.7k now the last days when I'v logged on. And I don't look at myself as a nerd or anything close. I hang out with friends, workout 2 hours, and go to work + school everyday. Still Iv reached gear enough to join almost any raid I want.

But as I said, I would like to pug more, something that people won't let you do on Lordaeron, also I want to cut even more on the gaming.

5. It seems you have some weird fantasy over doing pugs..

On this server's pug, half or more of the people do not know how to speak proper English. You cannot communicate with them most of the time. You will probably end up in a guild where 'you have to meet up at the specific time'. But no one would take it so seriously about coming only twice a week to raid as long as you told the guild master / raid leader.

6. alot of gear freaks here "5.5k for VoA 25n" 6k for ICC 25n and atleast 5.8k for icc 10 N, TOC 25hc, rs 10, rs 25 n / hc isnt even mention once on global.

7. Is it too easy?
    Yes.

8. It seems you have some weird fantasy over doing pugs..

On this server's pug, half or more of the people do not know how to speak proper English. You cannot communicate with them most of the time. You will probably end up in a guild where 'you have to meet up at the specific time'. But no one would take it so seriously about coming only twice a week to raid as long as you told the guild master / raid leader.
    Maybe it is a fantasy. Even tho, just finding a random raids was how I played back in the start of wotlk and tbc. I never had a guild because I wanted to raid. I had a guild because I enjoyed to talk and play with them. As you say, I don't like playing in a guild where you have to meet up at the specific time. Thats not what I want. Yes there are some days that I play more then others, but I don't want to force myself to do pve all that time. Some days I migth just want to pvp, and other days just chill and play other video games.

But after what I have understood it is easier to find a pug on Icecrown the Lordaeron. Something I am wondering tho, do people do naxx? Or just VOA, TOC and ICC?

Thanks for all answers! :)

9. Maybe it is a fantasy. Even tho, just finding a random raids was how I played back in the start of wotlk and tbc. I never had a guild because I wanted to raid. I had a guild because I enjoyed to talk and play with them. As you say, I don't like playing in a guild where you have to meet up at the specific time. Thats not what I want. Yes there are some days that I play more then others, but I don't want to force myself to do pve all that time. Some days I migth just want to pvp, and other days just chill and play other video games.

But after what I have understood it is easier to find a pug on Icecrown the Lordaeron. Something I am wondering tho, do people do naxx? Or just VOA, TOC and ICC?

Thanks for all answers! :)
    - You can find few naxxes a week but mostly achivment runs so yeah. If you dont mind wiping on pp and calling RO because of brainless players you can come to Icecrown to pug, other than that, if you dont know people who will boost you in lets say ICC i dont think its worth for you to play here as a casual, as every high end guild, even not high end guilds have their reqs pretty high, and you already mentioned you have no plans on donating or voting, i think you will spend more time in que rather than playing,gl.

10. - You can find few naxxes a week but mostly achivment runs so yeah. If you dont mind wiping on pp and calling RO because of brainless players you can come to Icecrown to pug, other than that, if you dont know people who will boost you in lets say ICC i dont think its worth for you to play here as a casual, as every high end guild, even not high end guilds have their reqs pretty high, and you already mentioned you have no plans on donating or voting, i think you will spend more time in que rather than playing,gl.
    Thx for the answer, but queue won't be a problem for me :) Never had it on the worst times of Lordaeron too. I am able to log on before the queue or the worst queues starts so I can stay online. I may donate, but not the get gear - just to skip queue if it becomes a problem.