1. [Icecrown] In need of advice for raiding!

Hello there!
    I am new to the WotLK PvE/Raid scene. I was an avid Cataclysm raider and dabbled a bit into MoP, during both of which I had dedicated guilds to help me out in the start. However, on Icecrown, I'm kind of alone. There are only serious PvE guilds, asking for 5k+ PvE gear ( can't get that without raiding). As far as PUGs go, well, thats chaos. From 5.3k VoA PUGs to full achiev only PUGs. I never see a startup PvE guild or a casual one at least. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I personally LOVE raiding, I've enjoyed it in Cataclysm the most, so I'd love for some tips towards getting into it here aswell.
    Cheers <3

2. I dont see how its not possible to hit 5k, **** takes like 2 days try find friends through rdf ect form a small core 10m guild progress yourself on your terms no requirement needed.

3. get up to speed with rdf heroic gear and fospos farm/daily fospos heroic. that alone should get you to 4kish. join rep farms, get a free ring. lowered requirement raids always happen on monday/tuesday when its close to lockout resets, keep an eye out for those. with a bit of luck reaching 5.1/5.2 shouldn't be hard. there have also been a couple of social pve guilds popping up lately, pay more attention to global for their adverts (create a new chat tab if the spam is bothering you).

4. Hello there!
    I am new to the WotLK PvE/Raid scene. I was an avid Cataclysm raider and dabbled a bit into MoP, during both of which I had dedicated guilds to help me out in the start. However, on Icecrown, I'm kind of alone. There are only serious PvE guilds, asking for 5k+ PvE gear ( can't get that without raiding). As far as PUGs go, well, thats chaos. From 5.3k VoA PUGs to full achiev only PUGs. I never see a startup PvE guild or a casual one at least. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I personally LOVE raiding, I've enjoyed it in Cataclysm the most, so I'd love for some tips towards getting into it here aswell.
    Cheers <3
    If you really want to join a raiding guild there are tons of new guilds popping up every week , so use that to your advantage . Just today I saw someone recruiting for a new guild asking only for game knowledge ( no gs or achievement requirements ) .
    Good luck .

5. I honestly have to say our guild, Thug Life, is one of the best guilds I've ever had a chance to be a part of. We help lower level players gear up, get gold or simply acquire an achievement. When they ding at 80, we start RDF and gearing them up when we can, then heroic gear, then get them ICC ready. I found my family in Icecrown :)

6. if u re active player and enough time to spare ingame it is not hard to get +5k gear . Lemme give u some advice.

*When ur character ready to do rdf hc get whatever u can via emblem of triump
    *Take gathering profession like mining , herbalism etc. It is the easiest way to farm gold by selling those stuffs in AH. After then get ur Boe items by gold.
    * U can put 2-3 pieces of pvp armor (especially wratfull offset with 264 ilevel) Attention : Not more then 3 pieces. unless ppl ganna expell u from group after inspect.
    * Take ur icc reputation ring (free)

I start playing here less then 1 month , (i give up playing after moltdown) I have around 6k gs with full pve gear. now.
    Icc 10/25 cleared. Rs 10/25 cleared. and icc10 hc 10 /12.
    If i do it , u can do it too..
    Have fun ...

7. Roll a tank! A skilled tank is always welcome and even average tanks are considered gods among men simply cuz they have the balls to queue as tank while other people take the easy dps route

8. Roll a tank! A skilled tank is always welcome and even average tanks are considered gods among men simply cuz they have the balls to queue as tank while other people take the easy dps route
    I agree! I rolled a Protection Warrior, got to level 80 in no time, geared up very quickly. Now I'm at 6.2GS. You will hit 5K in no time. Find a helpful guild to run with you or run you through PoS, HoR and FoS. Use your emblems to get even better gear.