1. Sort of new to WoW... And Warmane!

Hey all,

I'm sorta new to WoW. I played when it first came out and never really got out of the starting zone.

I got on Blizzard WoW and I was just not satisfied and felt it just wasn't worth the money and people on there didn't seem to have my sort of play style (social and cooperative), more so just trying to rush to end-game.

Well, I'm giving Warmane a try and am anxiously starting to try to get on for this weekend.

I hope to see you all there.

2. Unless you are making a tanking class, you chose poorly. Only a bunch of maggots who ask 5.5k + for a lousy random heroic. You won't be able to gear yourself with those specimens, unless you choose a tank,in which you control the whole party and they got nothing on you. In principle the community,at least on Icecrown is pretty crappy, kicking you on the spot for not having 5k+ for a instance which drops blues.The funny with those high demands they have,they never get to even start the damn instance:)))

3. What dispenser93 said, that pretty much sums up Warmane community.

4. "I got on Blizzard WoW and I was just not satisfied and felt it just wasn't worth the money and people on there didn't seem to have my sort of play style (social and cooperative), more so just trying to rush to end-game."

Here its 3 times worse, just saying.

5. "I got on Blizzard WoW and I was just not satisfied and felt it just wasn't worth the money and people on there didn't seem to have my sort of play style (social and cooperative), more so just trying to rush to end-game."

Here its 3 times worse, just saying.
    Thanks. I'll still give it a shot, perhaps go elsewhere.

6. I think we have quite the same feelings and hopes, add Seregil (Belf Pala lvl 5, just started) if you want ! :)

7. Why do people on this forum try so hard to deter new players? Aren't new players the only way to remedy the problems with finicky raid leaders? The more new people there are, the more people there will be who are willing to party with lower GSs... And noobs who are made welcome and start to enjoy the game are exactly what any gaming community desperately needs to survive.

8. Here's to an update!:

I've been on from time to time. I've been rather busy.

I'm going to get on tonight and make a new toon, try a few new things out.

I'm enjoying the experience. Having little WoW experience, all that seems to be important to me at the moment would have to be a diverse amount of active players - and it seems like there are players everywhere. It's also important to me that the server has stability and great up-time. I'm loving it.

Also runs great on my ultrabook that runs Linux, which I use for class... at least so far.

9. Hate to be blunt, but get ready to get ganked super hard. Random 80's swooping down to one shot you and camp your body for at least 20mins at a time. Happens to everyone regardless of faction, unless you're lucky. The pug community is atrocious, but you can remedy that by either making or joining a guild and then doing whatever dungeons/raids/battlegrounds with your guildies.

Best of luck.