1. Transmog in Lordaeron, what do you think?

Hi everyone, and sorry for bad english.

I know that Lordaeron is a pure blizzlike server and I love it, but am I the only one who would like to see a transmog equivalent in the realm? Transmog is one of the few good thinks of "modern" WoW, it would be an improve in a nearly-perfect server.

Please, notice it if you are agree with this, so the GMs will see it and think about it.

2. It's not exactly blizzlike,one of the best features is disabled - dungeon finder,so it's a customized realm,too bad they did not take into account the amount of *****s,which makes manual formation of groups a pain in the rear at the very least.
    As for xmog,afaik a direct implant of the actual xmog system is impossible,and since earning cash is a thing,it would end up costing coins somehow.

3. ^ I second that about Dungeon Finder anyways. Levelling is boring as hell without it. Manual making of dungeons is truly a pain.
    95% of players do dungeons only for dungeon quests while levelling.

and about Xmog, nah i dont really think its needed. They should better fix the bugs first rather than paying heads to xmogs

4. I'd like xmog and i would even pay cash for it. Some older gear looks so damn nice!

5. I doubt Warmane would sacrifice the authenticity and the population for some extra cash. It would be a huge disappointment if such custom feature will be implemented,especially after they stated that there is no interest in such stuff.

6. Transmog in Lordaeron, what do you think? I think u all dumm.

7. Honestly transmog would do a good job at boosting low level raids and dungeons, also it adds more unique touch to player apperance rather than everyone who has for example same tier set looking 100% the same.

8. Everyone can have an opinion and they should be respected(unlike some users,who call the others dumb),but there's no room to argue or discuss about transmog and wotlk,as this feature was introduced in Cataclysm,in other words,implementing such things would be a custom measure,incompatible with Lordaeron's design and authenticity.

9. Everyone can have an opinion and they should be respected(unlike some users,who call the others dumb),but there's no room to argue or discuss about transmog and wotlk,as this feature was introduced in Cataclysm,in other words,implementing such things would be a custom measure,incompatible with Lordaeron's design and authenticity.
    In 3.3.5 we had dungeon finder and didnt have x2 hp bosses.

I vote yes,transmog is cool add to the game.

10. Transmog Literally the best thing that came to wow, so pls make it happen Slayer of the lifeless + hailstorm literal GOAT

11. Transmog is literally the worst thing that came in wow imo. Most people dont even know what the new item set looks like cus all of it gets instantly t-mogged w/o checking. Nvm second worst thing. After LFR. But anyway.

Also, if it will, most likely it would cost coins to apply and only these with it applied would be able to see your one.

12. Transmog in Lordaeron, what do you think? I think u all dumm.

how? pls say^^

13. It's disgusting to see how many people that had no experience on retail before Cataclysm,play on a realm that is NOT Cataclysm,yet they demand Cataclysm features.
    What's next? Archeology,Flying on Azeroth,Screwed Talent System, Worgens and Goblins, Tol Barad,The Battle for Gilneas,replacing Thrall with Garrosh?

Seriously poeple,this realm was design to provide an authentic experience close to the retail one.
    Someone above reminded us that RDF is out,which makes the realm custom.My answer is that RDF was disabled because it became available in 3.3.0 when Icecrown Citadel was released and considering that we're still simulating the Ulduar patch,you'll have to wait a bit.
    Remember,Unlike Icecrown,Lordaeron's content will be gradually released,trying to simulate how the patches came one after another.

There is a huge number of players that came to this realm because it doesn't offer any additional custom features like most of the private servers,where the authenticity is merely a concept.

It's about respecting the community and the authenticity.

For those of you who want so transmog so badly,Warmane offer you a cataclysm realm with transmog.

The high population of Lordaeron and Icecrown is a clear message that Wrath of the Lich King ,without all these comestic features is far more appreciated than the newer expansions.In other words,the people that play on these realms do it for a couple of reasons,and they must be treated with respect.

Transmogrification is available on Neltharion and Warsong,so try considering moving there if this feature is what you're looking for.
    Edited: August 7, 2016

14. Optional transmog would be great for the server, forced transmog would do damage - thats what I think.

If people can choose if they want to see transmogged gear trough the site would be great. It will make older content more active and it would let people that want full wotlk content to keep it that way.

123 Last