1. As for xmog,afaik a direct implant of the actual xmog system is impossible,and since earning cash is a thing,it would end up costing coins somehow.
    It's definitely possible. WotLK modding is incredibly advanced. However, it would take a lot of work.

2. Yes.

Message you have entered is too short, yadda yadda

3. How transmog ruin someone's experience? Please explain to me. Thank you
    Lets assume we are playing on icecrown, its full of donors,now imagine donors with transmoged gear(assuming u would have to pay xmog with coins), they would donor bash ppl in bgs, and pve would feel like playing some weird girl game where u pick clothes for your barbie doll... i personally would quit. On lordearon xmog will never happen because its blizzlike server.

4. Lets assume we are playing on icecrown, its full of donors,now imagine donors with transmoged gear(assuming u would have to pay xmog with coins), they would donor bash ppl in bgs, and pve would feel like playing some weird girl game where u pick clothes for your barbie doll... i personally would quit. On lordearon xmog will never happen because its blizzlike server.
    What if you can turn off transmog feature on the website, so you can see everybody as they are? Or maybe just turn transmog ON for yourself only? That surely can't ruin your experience, since you'd have the option to make it the way you prefer it.

5. What if you can turn off transmog feature on the website, so you can see everybody as they are? Or maybe just turn transmog ON for yourself only? That surely can't ruin your experience, since you'd have the option to make it the way you prefer it.
    Then the transmog system itself would make no sense.

6. Then the transmog system itself would make no sense.
    Maybe for you. In that case you can keep transmog off. But many (or at least some) people would like to turn it on. In that case we'd have a win/win scenario.

7. Maybe for you. In that case you can keep transmog off. But many (or at least some) people would like to turn it on. In that case we'd have a win/win scenario.
    All of that has to be scripted and it is not main feature for Wrath of the Lich King. Again, will enough people be ready to use coins to activate? Otherwise Warmane actually loses resources which could be spent, for example, for bug fixing.

8. All of that has to be scripted and it is not main feature for Wrath of the Lich King. Again, will enough people be ready to use coins to activate? Otherwise Warmane actually loses resources which could be spent, for example, for bug fixing.
    Maybe more than enough people will be ready to use coins for transmog. Seeing how often it is asked for, i believe they will. Also, it shouldn't be that complicated to put in on the website, but maybe i'm wrong. Having that in mind, i certainly prefer fixing bugs over transmog, but what if the system is already coded, and waiting for eventual release? What if the person who could put it on website isn't responsible for fixing bugs?
    So many questions, yet we know nothing.

9. Maybe more than enough people will be ready to use coins for transmog. Seeing how often it is asked for, i believe they will. Also, it shouldn't be that complicated to put in on the website, but maybe i'm wrong. Having that in mind, i certainly prefer fixing bugs over transmog, but what if the system is already coded, and waiting for eventual release? What if the person who could put it on website isn't responsible for fixing bugs?
    So many questions, yet we know nothing.
    The person responsible about putting it up on the website, Edifice (as far as we know) is responsible of working on all other website systems, including parts of armory. Since it is thru website, all appearences would have to have their codes, transfers, applications, ingame appearences, costs and much more set and completed, bug checked, compatibility checked etc.

First 123