1. Low Level Gold Making

hey citizens of icecrown !
    I just started leveling in icecrown and im leveling so fast that i dont have the gold to buy the mounts and much spells to learn !
    is there any methods to farm so silvers / golds ???

Peace !

2. Gathering professions.
    Mining/herbing

Stranglekelp (low lvl herb) stack costs 300+g ><

Also you can turn on "hi iam a girl pls gold" mode.

3. Gathering professions.
    This is definitely a solid money-maker while leveling up. I pick up Mining/Skinning myself, most gathering professions work well! Also, I'd highly recommend the Auctioneer addon as well as Scrap (I believe that's the name). Almost everything you collect that can be used for cooking, random recipes, etc. can be sold for various amounts of gold here. Every now and again you'll pick up some Stringy Wolf Tendon or something odd that will end up selling for 50g a pop to some rich senpai wanting to level cooking.

4. Gathering professions.
    Mining/herbing

Stranglekelp (low lvl herb) stack costs 300+g ><

Also you can turn on "hi iam a girl pls gold" mode.
    Really ??? Does dancing on mailbox naked ans yelling "im a girl gold plus" works ?

5. Really ??? Does dancing on mailbox naked ans yelling "im a girl gold plus" works ?
    Why don't you go give it a shot and see how it goes?
    Other than that yeah, all 3 gathering professions mining herbalism and skinning are the best choices for gold making. In addition, as a first char, I suggest you not to rush on leveling, take a day or two to farm few stuff before you keep on doing.
    Plus, generally speaking now, it will be a lot easier once you hit outland, since quests/drops will make your cash grow bigger, and the better it is in Northrend

6. Why don't you go give it a shot and see how it goes?
    Other than that yeah, all 3 gathering professions mining herbalism and skinning are the best choices for gold making. In addition, as a first char, I suggest you not to rush on leveling, take a day or two to farm few stuff before you keep on doing.
    Plus, generally speaking now, it will be a lot easier once you hit outland, since quests/drops will make your cash grow bigger, and the better it is in Northrend
    Obviously and i havr lvling gear problems since its all 1-5 gear i will give mining a try and see whats happens..
    Ty :)

7. Report in game to Sersanjin for a little donation and help with dungeons if you want to do them. I know I wanted to do them on appropriate lvl, not oneshoting through Scholomance as 80 because of the mentality, if you aint 80, you dont exist