1. If you get that in Dalaran, I have no idea what causes it, but I have a few ideas:

1) The flying debuff you get. once it hits 0, 80% of the time I get the error.
    2) Running around and constantly zoning to different parts of Dalaran
    3) Overpopulated maybe?

I have no idea, but these seem to be the main triggers for me at least.

2. You'll usually get a WoW error in Dalaran if you have the WoD models in your client. So do consider getting the normal models.

3. You WoW is limited to only 2gb of memory, google a program called "Large Address Aware" and it will unlock your WoW to be able to use more RAM and stop the crashes. It worked for me and others I know.

4. You'll usually get a WoW error in Dalaran if you have the WoD models in your client. So do consider getting the normal models.
    This one is actually the only one who gave you the right answer.
    If you read closely on the screenshot the error - You can even read what it says.
    ""Error because there is a failure in the file texture.MPQ which includes the data of ScalpUpperHair01_09.blp""

So your problem should be solved by getting the "normal" model MPQ file.
    Edited: August 22, 2016

5. Where to get these normal models? One more question on different topic.Why there are no any heirlooms at Dalaran and where to find them?

6. Cmon some1 help I cant play for 5 min without getting this error.

7. To get the old models go on the download page and download the Wrath of the Lich King (old). It includes the old models

8. To get the old models go on the download page and download the Wrath of the Lich King (old). It includes the old models
    Which files are needed I'm not downloading entire wotlk?

9. i replied your PM

Oh wait i just read again the error file... you play Myth of pandaria right?
    Not sure how you can get the other MPQ file there, i never played MOP. I am playing WOTLK

But my suggestion is to download from https://www.warmane.com/download the FULL Myth of pandaria and not only the "Minimal" ones.... cause from what i see you are actually using the minimal version.
    So get the full version and that might fix your problem.
    Edited: August 23, 2016