1. CAN'T LOGIN "You have been disconnected from the server"

Hi.
    Everytime i fill in the login, password and hit the login button (Wotlk 3.3.5a), i instantly get the message "You have been disconnected from the server", after removing that message i only end up with an empty character list, no characters at all. I don't get kicked out from the game or anything, i can switch realms between Icecrown, Lordaeron and Blackrock.
    Around 1 out of 10 attempts i get to see my characters for a half second before that disconnect message shows up, and they are gone.

It has been like this since this moring (July 29, 2016).

As i can't find any other player posting about this i figured i'd do it, is Warmane having problems with login server? I haven't had any problems logging in before, last time i played was yesterday, no problems at all.
    I tried logging into another private server to test, and it worked there.

I have no clue what is causing this.

2. I have the same problem. Only with the Wotlk 3.3.5.
    I type my account and my password then hit the log in button. and I see my characters for a half second then instantly got the messgae: You have been disconnected from the server and I get back to the loging screen.
    I can switch realms too if Im lucky, but changing realm do not solve the problem.
    I downloaded the game fresh and nothing I do with it. The Mist of Pandaria works fine, only the Wotlk not.

Please help us.

3. I had the same issue when i tried to run wow.exe with win XP compatibility (right click -> properties -> compatibility mode).

4. Oh my god, thank you Ivedik. Finally i can play. Thank you!

5. I even tried to switch the compatibility mode and it still does not work. this is so annoying.

6. I am having exact same error. Is there any way to fix it ? I'm not familiar with setting realmlist so i don't know if i did some mistakes.

Edit: I solved my problem with changing my realmlist and config file with files in this thread (Last Post which written by lukmar82 ): http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=339314

Thanks a lot lukmar82!
    Edited: August 23, 2016