1. Tushui Padnaren

Can you get exalted with this faction since tabard isn't working?

2. If you actually read the changelog closely, you will notice that the last part of your sentence is completely wrong.

3. If you actually read the changelog closely, you will notice that the last part of your sentence is completely wrong.
    Are you implying that people should learn to read and find things on their own instead of having every answer spoon-fed to them?

heresy!

4. Are you implying that people should learn to read and find things on their own instead of having every answer spoon-fed to them?

heresy!
    Oh noes, we don't want that, do we?
    People reading on there own that is.

5. Since every other person commenting on here is just insulting each other because they have no idea, yes it is possible, I am currently exalted with 45 reputations on my main, Tushui being one. Purchase the Tushui Pandaren tabard, and make your way to any WoTLK instance (that is currently working). Set the difficulty to heroic and make sure the tabard is on. Kill some mobs and you will see you will gain on average 84 rep per casual elite. 14 rep per casual mob, and 3482 rep per boss. Hope this helps.

6. from friendly to exalted you need 2 full nexus trash runs and 2 boss kills on the 3rd run

7. i was trying in some dungeons and it didnt work but havent tried in wolk i hope it works thanks guys