1. Still cant talk to jaina(aliance side). :(

2. Thrall is stuck evading attacking an enemy in the "inner sanctum"

3. I too have a problem with '' Return of the High Chief '' quest from the quest chain for Battle of the Undercity and more specific i can`t turn in this quest to Overlord Agmar in Agmar`s Hammer so i`m stuck right now at this point :((( ...he just stands in front of Roanauk Icemist and does nothing !!!

4. Thrall is stuck evading attacking an enemy in the "inner sanctum"
    I can confirm that this is also the case with me. With all of the fanfare about showcasing the quest, all of this seems kinda stupid considering that it is still bugged.

5. I have a problem with "fate up against your will" I get teleport to ogrimmar but than the city is not phased correctly I can see 2 thralls and guards always kill me so i cant finish the quest

6. Sadly this is still a problem.. and i cannot enter undercity or orgrimmar anymore because they are stuck phased

http://imgur.com/a/4wXkA

Cannot interact with thrall at the start or end

7. I too have a problem with '' Return of the High Chief '' quest from the quest chain for Battle of the Undercity and more specific i can`t turn in this quest to Overlord Agmar in Agmar`s Hammer so i`m stuck right now at this point :((( ...he just stands in front of Roanauk Icemist and does nothing !!!
    Managed to finish the quest now ,maybe some hotfix was implemented dunno but all quest chain worked great for me after this so tnx for the fast rezolve .

8. I'm still having the same problem for the horde side, the part when you have to enter with Thrall and Sylvanass just doesn't start and now I am stucked in a differente phase in orgri and under

9. What is the status on this? For me, I still cannot talk to Thrall, neither before the event nor after the event if somebody who could talk to him completed it. Orgrimmar and Undercity remain phased for some of us, this is a huge problem especially with the new season and its vendors arriving in Orgrimmar.

10. This is ridiculous.. it needs to be fixed.

First 12