1. The Battle For The Undercity

At long last,no bug lasts forever... or at least we hope so.

Enjoy the video,it was shared to me by someone who cannot post on the forum.

Edited: July 30, 2016

2. Hm, I will need to check it on my Gnome DK later

EDIT 1 : nope, can't talk to Jaina. I'll see if going to Orgrimmar works
    Edited: July 30, 2016

3. Varian is missing for me in SW :(

4. Their absence may be caused by some naughty Horde players,who wanted to mess up the others quests and get a Black War Bear.

5. Mine is still bugged jaina wont teleport me

6. Their absence may be caused by some naughty Horde players,who wanted to mess up the others quests and get a Black War Bear.
    Can't believe I didn't even consider this. Thanks. And those puny Hordes...

7. Can an Alliance player do that quest alone or is it a group quest? If finished, does it give an achievement or mount or something or why is this quest so special?

8. Mine is still bugged jaina wont teleport me
    You can get her to teleport you if you abandon quest, talk to Jaina to conjure her portal, then take the quest

9. Can an Alliance player do that quest alone or is it a group quest? If finished, does it give an achievement or mount or something or why is this quest so special?
    In order to obtain this quest,you have to complete all the quests leading to the Battle of Wrathgate,which will start a cinematic,introduce you into a new phase of that area and reward you with an achievement.

This line of quests is pretty unique,since it involves some interesting mechanics,lore and reminds you about what happened at the Wrathgate and that the Horde and the Alliance are meant to be in a constant conflict,no matter how much someone tries to establish peace.
    Another reason to complete this quest can be considered the curiosity to try this quest that was never available on any other private realm and in addition to that,Blizzard removed this quest in Cataclysm,which makes it pretty epic and rare.

Rewards? As you can see in the video,there are some blue items and a trinket.

10. In addition to that, you will learn not to trust a Dreadlord on the backseat.

I mean look at what happened to Sylvanas, and at some degree, Alexandros and Abbendis. Granted the last two did not know.

11. done all the chain quests abandoned it and took it again jaina does not open a portal nor can I ask her to so I give up.....

12. We fixed all the remaining issues with the quest chain and the fixes should be live as soon as we can get them there.

13. yeah seems I cant do the quest on horde side =/ I accept it from Vol'jin and I'm supposed to talk to thrall but he just has the silver question mark above his head and the quest in the log says complete.

I've gone all the way to the end of the event when other people have started it and cannot hand it in despite thrall having the golden question mark above his head for hand in.

I have abandoned and accepted multiple time sand no change even tagged along with other players and nothing happens I don't even get the flag on my back or the buff

14. yeah seems I cant do the quest on horde side =/ I accept it from Vol'jin and I'm supposed to talk to thrall but he just has the silver question mark above his head and the quest in the log says complete.

I've gone all the way to the end of the event when other people have started it and cannot hand it in despite thrall having the golden question mark above his head for hand in.

I have abandoned and accepted multiple time sand no change even tagged along with other players and nothing happens I don't even get the flag on my back or the buff
    got same problem here

15. additionally, thrall is stuck casting shaman spells on a bugged npc that says "evade" when a player tries to attack it

12 Last