1. SoTA/DG are coming on next Wednesday if everything goes according to plan. Isle of Conquest and AV are still in progress.

2. SoTA/DG are coming on next Wednesday if everything goes according to plan. Isle of Conquest and AV are still in progress.
    Why are you doing it to us ?!? Burn down sota isoc and av scripts and never look back. Worst bgs ever. It cant be working on a realm like this without working afk kick, without working specific queue and w/o blacklist also... With the amount of bots and afking ppl in bgs, that cant work well.
    A week wont pass and ppl will hate those big bg;s...
    Edited: March 9, 2017

3. Why are you doing it to us ?!? Burn down sota isoc and av scripts and never look back. Worst bgs ever.
    Are you serious...?????

SoTA/DG are coming on next Wednesday if everything goes according to plan. Isle of Conquest and AV are still in progress.
    Thx alot.
    Edited: March 9, 2017

4. SoTA/DG are coming on next Wednesday if everything goes according to plan. Isle of Conquest and AV are still in progress.
    Thanks for the update. Looking forwards to all those bg's, especially AV.

5. Now let's hope for Dalaran Sewers aswell.

6. SoTA/DG are coming on next Wednesday if everything goes according to plan. Isle of Conquest and AV are still in progress.
    Great news! Tyvm for the info and BGs in progress. This will bring new fresh air for sure.

7. Awesome ! SotA is one of my favorite battlegrounds.

8. Great news, Sota and AV are my favorite BGs!!!

9. At last, great news! thanks that's a good start to keep going..

10. And please, make an advertising campaign for Frostwolf, this is the biggest MOP realm, but the population is decreasing. I wouldn't like to have to play only in icecrown :/

11. And please, make an advertising campaign for Frostwolf, this is the biggest MOP realm, but the population is decreasing. I wouldn't like to have to play only in icecrown :/
    It would help a lot if they'd just change the title on the google search result for Warmane to something other than "Warmane WoW WOTLK Private Server."

I'm sure a lot of people looking for a MoP realm see that and look elsewhere. Or at least think that the MoP realm isn't actively supported, which it is.

12. SoTA/DG are coming on next Wednesday if everything goes according to plan. Isle of Conquest and AV are still in progress.
    Any word on strands? It was open for a bit, and av was rumored to be open accidentally some months ago until silverhsard came out.

13. Any word on strands? It was open for a bit, and av was rumored to be open accidentally some months ago until silverhsard came out.
    SoTA = Strand of the Ancients.

14. SoTA/DG are coming on next Wednesday if everything goes according to plan. Isle of Conquest and AV are still in progress.
    Those are great news! Thanks for the update. Looking Forward live bg action.

15. SoTA = Strand of the Ancients.
    Oh ok.

Within the 24 hour mark before silverhsards came out, I did strands 4 times, wanted achievements, and I did AV twice, looking forward to an official release here instead of an accidental one. IoC I did a few times, some frostwolf peeps even me still have the achievement.

As well as Arena maps :)

First 12345 ... Last