1. Ya man remember AV here, was nostalgic as f.
    Despite the timer being gone and no npc/objects in sight, once you got in, it was a massive PVP onslaught with Ally and Horde going at it.
    The map was bugged, but it brought back the vanilla pvp days, player's made their own objectives to kill X or go to Y, etc. But after the 24 hours AV was closed.

2. Why are you doing it to us ?!? Burn down sota isoc and av scripts and never look back. Worst bgs ever. It cant be working on a realm like this without working afk kick, without working specific queue and w/o blacklist also... With the amount of bots and afking ppl in bgs, that cant work well.
    A week wont pass and ppl will hate those big bg;s...
    ppl like this ^^^ should be banned on sight

and i agree with the previous comments that the same thing will happen to frostwolf as to nelth if noone listents to the community
    cata was my fav expansion but it died after moltdown and years of not giving a crap about it
    i dont want the same thing to happen to frostwolf, i would hate to go back to that crappy slowpaced lichking...

anyway thank you for this pvp update im very excited to play those bgs :)

3. AV is a BG map that Frostwolf does not deserve. If it had to be given to a group in the realm, it should be given to everyone level 89 and below due to them not being AFK SoBs in a BG.

I'll say it again. Frostwolf is not mature or capable of handling AV, despite it being accidentally open sometime ago, it shows you that the community cannot handle such a PVP map with a large amount of players at once.

AFKers, Bots, Hackers, etc, you really want this on a bigger map?

4. The post can be old, but the situation is the same or even worst. The lack of pvp content is killing the server (which, in general, is composed of pvp players).

While it is true that AV can be a bit tedious, large-scale pvp bg-battles are a MUST. AV is a good option to stop 5 man stomp-premades. It could also generate rivalry between guilds. This bg fix should be a priority. Isle of Conquest or Strand of the Ancients may be harder to fix and not as fun.

BUT not fixing Deepwind Gorge is an ERROR. It is one of the most fun and complete bgs and we've been waiting for 2 years to fix it.

Not long time ago a GM was presented in the global chat and stated that soon we would see news about these bgs. (SOON). WHEN?
    Is it so difficult to fix a couple of bgs and give people an excuse to not to leave the server? Give them an excuse not to KILL Frostwolf? This is sad.
    Couldn't agree more, BG stomping is a huge issue on warmane and anyone who is complaining about them bringing 40man BGs back needs to stop forcing their opinion on others. There is a reason you can que for specific battlegrounds or blacklist them from the Random BG que. While those features do not work currently that is another issue all together.

Anyone who is saying there is going to be teams full of AFKers in the 40man bgs... they may be right but that can be solved by allowing players to obtain tyranical/grevious gear with gold or points or even giving players free tyrannical. It's just a completely mundane and a boring grind to get pvp gear so you can actually have a chance at killing someone. It isn't even a challenge to take on 3 people wearing contender... more of a joke really. I think it would go a long way as to stopping people from feeling like they are useless and needing to afk for gear before even attempting to play the game. That and just fixing the AFK reporting system would be a good start.
    Edited: March 14, 2017

5. Anyone who is saying there is going to be teams full of AFKers in the 40man bgs... they may be right but that can be solved by allowing players to obtain tyranical/grevious gear with gold or points or even giving players free tyrannical. It's just a completely mundane and a boring grind to get pvp gear so you can actually have a chance at killing someone. It isn't even a challenge to take on 3 people wearing contender... more of a joke really. I think it would go a long way as to stopping people from feeling like they are useless and needing to afk for gear before even attempting to play the game. That and just fixing the AFK reporting system would be a good start.
    It can be solved fixing Afk-reporting player option and banning for 30 days who avoid anti-afk sistem.

6. It can be solved fixing Afk-reporting player option and banning for 30 days who avoid anti-afk sistem.
    The first thing has been fixed and will be live as soon it can be and the second is already bannable at various degrees of severity.

7. Can you guys fix SoTA please. That last gate bugs
    Edit: Also, are the siege machines suppose to be affected by the priest feather? They become Usain Bolt when they get it, pretty crazy. Turrets are useless, just dps the machines too.
    Edited: March 15, 2017

8. That last gate bugs
    This sentence means nothing, describe it better.

9. That sota is damn bugged right now, Attacking team spawned on beach, not on ships. we started to fight each other before even count down started...
    Demos are like usain bolts. U cant even sit on them as a melee cause they are running tooooo fast. And whats wrong with last gate?

DG has like rare low proc chance to pop. All i've got in last bgs were silvershard mines and mines and mines, with temple and wg..

-Blacklist isn't working, so you can't avoid these both bugged bgs.
    -Specific bgs aren't pickable, only random.
    Soo true !
    Edited: March 16, 2017

10. This sentence means nothing, describe it better.
    I wasn't at the scene. Our team broke through the last wall and tried to get the artifact, but nothing happened. When it was our turn for defense, the enemy team got to the artifact and was able to take it. So we lost

11. First of all, I want to thank the Staff/Devs for the latest and important updates in PvP (and the ones that are coming too).

Now...

Turrets are useless, just dps the machines too.
    I've realized of that too.

U cant even sit on them as a melee cause they are running tooooo fast
    True. As a dudu, I've had to use my speed cds to reach them.

I wasn't at the scene. Our team broke through the last wall and tried to get the artifact, but nothing happened. When it was our turn for defense, the enemy team got to the artifact and was able to take it. So we lost
    Happened to me too, but in my case, it worked at the end; idk if because someone else did something (maybe a bomb) or not, but I wanted to take it and couldn't do it at first.

---------------------------

Other thing I've seen is: Vehicles "revives"/respawn in the place they were destroyed. And turrets can be moved from their places.

Finally, one question I have: Can Warriors/Dudus charge the turrets or it's a bug? I ask this because, as a dudu, I could charge them with no problem. At first, since once I saw a video in YT about rogues using Shadowstep on them, I guessed that Charge was legit too, but I have the doubt.

P.S.:

The first thing has been fixed and will be live as soon it can be and the second is already bannable at various degrees of severity.
    I've always thought that a better solution for afkers is that when 80% of the bg raid report the player as afk, then the game kick them immediately, with no wait-time and no warning. Yes, I know it MIGHT be 'abusable', but 80% means 8/10 or 12/15 players, so the chances that 80% of the players would be *******s, is quite hard.

12. Heh, im rather on the other side. I hate the 40man bgs and sota is a pos, Deepwind Gorge is the only BG that i miss. I actually consider it something positive that those BGs arent working here.

13. There are many bugs in both bgs and just unplayable (for Horde). Everyone, who playes sota for the first time believes that the bg is playing in this style. It's an imposition for every pvp-player to bring these bgs bad scripted:

Deepwind bugs:

-Gy on hordeside isn't working. Dead=loss
    -Flag bug: When you are tapping the flag at the same time, while it changes the colour, the flag disappears and only counts for the other fraction.
    -Dares and their spawns are bugged

Sota bugs:

-People appears on the bridge at start instead of ship=killable before it starts.
    -Canons are useless=do 0 dmg
    -Vehicles aren't slowable, have 0 resi, can drive quicker with priest feather and you can't dispell them
    -When vehicles are destroyed, there are machines with full-hp on their position. They aren't attackable and not useable for the other fraction. Problem: When you use a machine next to ship, you are directly porting to this position (for example last door). Guarding=not possible.
    -Flags for gy and using machines at the head are useless, it only depends the destroyed doors.
    -10 vehicles and more are spawning in the workshop after 2mins. Attack them=no sense
    -Canons are still chargeable for rogues/druids/warrs, so they can avoid doors with bombs.

General bugs:

-Blacklist isn't working, so you can't avoid these both bugged bgs.
    -Specific bgs aren't pickable, only random.

Specific bugs:

-Warris can still charge people without path
    -Hunter can use Kill Command without path/behind pillar, pet is flying through texture
    -At least 5 important monk bugs, that are still in game and not solved after 1-2 years.

Why I wrote that:

Because...
    -bugtracker includes bugs, that aren't solved after 1.5 years.
    -the new bgs aren't avoidable, so you have to play them=no fun
    -pve bugs, f.e brewery, were/are still bugged for a long time (second/third boss) or rezz-bug in icc at lk doesn't work=infinite fight

How long it takes til new created pvp-bugs are solved?

Kind regards

14. -Hunter can use Kill Command without path/behind pillar, pet is flying through texture
    I want to add: Spirit mend from spirit beast is bugg and the healing is very very low.

15. Heh, im rather on the other side. I hate the 40man bgs and sota is a pos, Deepwind Gorge is the only BG that i miss. I actually consider it something positive that those BGs arent working here.

And I thought I'm the only one... :)

First ... 23456 ... Last