1. Idk you, but yesterday I logged in a couple of hours in which I could play 1 Sota, and despite of joining late (in which I just could play like 3 mins. before it finished), I could test the turrets and at least 2 bugs were fixed: Turrets couldn't be moved from its places and the damage was increased (idk if the dmg is/was correct, but definitely it wasn't a 3k joke like before).

Today, I'll play some more and with some luck I'll be able to join that bg again and test further.

Greetings.
    Edited: March 21, 2017

2. Buggerinos currently in Sota:
    *The relic sometimes not activate.
    *You can move the turrets and go rambo on those noobs.
    *When you disconnect before the role switch, you sometimes stay at the place where you were at. Essentially take a graveyard before the match even starts.

3. It seems that turrets can be moved sometimes, so it's not completely fixed (if it ever was). Yesterday, I wasn't able to move it ('it' and not 'them' because I was only able to use 1 due to time). But today, I used 2: I was able to move the first one (the exactly same turret I wasn't able to move yesterday), but I wasn't able to move the second one closer to the final door (don't remember color... yellow I guess?).

P.S. As an add, a strange bug happened to me today: When I was about to reach the beach (attacking faction), I charged (as warrior) a horde waiting for us and I "kept charging" through the whole map. I couldn't even die. So when I relogged, my char fell to the sea outside the map and then I couldn't move or do anything.
    Edited: March 22, 2017

4. Dear staff-members, Is there any news what so ever on these new BGs...? DG is playable, but honestly, for me, it rolled only once since it was released, and I have been playing reasonable amount of time... On the other hand, SOTA is so bagged, it is completely unplayable, and for things to be funnier, that one rolls quite often...

5. Dear staff-members, Is there any news what so ever on these new BGs...? DG is playable, but honestly, for me, it rolled only once since it was released, and I have been playing reasonable amount of time... On the other hand, SOTA is so bagged, it is completely unplayable, and for things to be funnier, that one rolls quite often...
    Nope cause to them everything is fine since release...
    We're checking what happened because 99% of mentioned issues should not be there.
    So hold on and don't report anything anymore for the moment as issues are not valid.

6. Here is a new one. The last gate breaks even though all of the other gates are still up.

7. Why there isnt any reply from admins ?
    Still those bgs arent working well...
    WTB blacklist fix, cause having sota is insta afk

First ... 567