1. We're checking what happened because 99% of mentioned issues should not be there.
    So hold on and don't report anything anymore for the moment as issues are not valid.

You can report any issues that you find after restart.
    Edited: March 16, 2017

2. one thing i just noticed and wasnt on the list
    idk if its supposed to be that way or not but i thought only demolishers can destroy gates but in this bg 2 hunters and 1 lock destroyed the gate in mere seconds without any help from a demolisher

3. one thing i just noticed and wasnt on the list
    idk if its supposed to be that way or not but i thought only demolishers can destroy gates but in this bg 2 hunters and 1 lock destroyed the gate in mere seconds without any help from a demolisher
    Bombs? They deal almost 5 times the damage Demolisher does.

4. just googled it, yea it might be that but i didnt see any planted charges at the gate
    ill check it the next time i get that bg

UPDATE: it wasnt the bombs since you can only take one with you and it needs 10 seconds to place which can be interrupted by everything so i think there is still one more bug people exploit i just dont know how they did it

btw did the reset already happen? because everything is till bugged

5. Dropping in to confirm that Deepwind Gorge is still utterly broken on Horde side. Unless you completely dominate Alliance, it's impossible to win on that map :/
    Furthermore I've noticed Warlock gates just not working at all about half the time. I'm aware of their charge system, but even if I'm the only one around it just won't transport me on a regular basis.

Haven't got a SotA yet, but looking forward to trying that. I really appreciate the new bgs, but based on what I've seen so far, they need some polish.

6. Furthermore I've noticed Warlock gates just not working at all about half the time. I'm aware of their charge system, but even if I'm the only one around it just won't transport me on a regular basis.
    u mean that only happens in DG? because i noticed it fails to transfer me all the important times in arena too xd

7. u mean that only happens in DG? because i noticed it fails to transfer me all the important times in arena too xd
    The Lock is just an alt so I don't play him too much, but it's reasonable to assume that if it buggs in bgs, it buggs everywhere.

8. I have to update next bugs in my buggy-list

Sota:

-Demolisher are porting at that position, where the enemy-machines were in first round. Example: Alliance has 3 demolishers, that kill the last door/gate. After ending of the 1st round, all horde-demolisher in workshop are directly porting to the yellow/last door, where the alliance demolisher stood. So an enemy-player takes a demolisher at workshop or at ship, they are immediately at last gate.

-Some demolisher aren't attackable and can kill the gates, because they are friendly for the other fraction.

Gg

9. Cmon, disable that boths bgs, cause its not fun at all to play DG, u die on horde, no more play for you...
    Fix all things first b4 releasin, please.

10. Cmon, disable that boths bgs, cause its not fun at all to play DG, u die on horde, no more play for you...
    Fix all things first b4 releasin, please.
    lol is DG disabled yet? That sounds horrible

11. lol is DG disabled yet? That sounds horrible
    Nah but they should do it.
    RIght now im stuck in SotA cause as a attacking team i got spawned in harbor before even game started, got killed and the game is over for me till we change sides, i hope..

Cmon, for real disable those bgs. Getting to core in 1 min cause demos are usain bolts and gates cant hold like it should be ?
    Never was a case on retail to get to core in 1 min, demos are completly broken as both bgs..

12. -Enemies are driving with friendly demolisher and can destroy all gates, while defendors can't attack them

-Horde gy is still bugged in deep.

Pls remove both bgs or solve the blacklist, so we can choose, if we wanna play these both two or not.

Kind regards

13. -Enemies are driving with friendly demolisher and can destroy all gates, while defendors can't attack them

Kind regards
    This is a game over right here. Happened to the game when we were defending and attacking, luckily we were last to attack so we won.

14. Arent these the same bugs that were also present when these bgs were released accidentally for 24 hours a year ago?

15. Tanks immune to cc and movung way toofast anyway. Also cannons doing 3k damage per rocket lmao

First ... 34567 Last