1. Arent these the same bugs that were also present when these bgs were released accidentally for 24 hours a year ago?
    I was thinking exactly the same... I could have sworn those BGs were at exactly the same state when they were removed year or two ago. I'm just so grateful we finally have some news in PVP that I'm hoping I'm wrong and those issues are just unforeseen bugs that will get resolved in a week or two.

2. For some reason this song is going through my head when there's an enemy demo at SOTA that my team can't attack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY&t=18s

3. I know this is gonna sound strange, but there's this weird part of me that loves the current SOTA exactly the way it is. Meaning, you never know what crazy thing is gonna happen next.

Like last night at the start of the game, I was on my ally druid in a premade, except I spawned at the beach, by myself, a full minute before the horde defenders or my team arrived on the boat.

So I thought "ok, I'll go cat, stealth and wait for my team to show up on the boat." But then I see one of the defenders is a friend of mine from my horde guild, riding up to defend. So I thought "well, I can't resist this" so I pounced on him before our boat even arrived and he let out a /rofl laugh emote and I did too, and it was just funny enjoying this crazy, buggy bg.

Part of me will miss stuff like that when it's fixed.

4. Inevitable, this second coming of strands will be fixed.

I wonder of AV. It wasn't that buggy that one day it was open, just missing npcs and mobs, that's all.

IOC as well as the Arena maps too.

5. Arent these the same bugs that were also present when these bgs were released accidentally for 24 hours a year ago?
    lol

would you be surprised if they were?

6. lol

would you be surprised if they were?
    Ironically, these were the same bugs from when SOTA had been released before, and after that day, it had been closed, along with av, and replaced with Silvershard Mines.
    The thing back then too was that the dev/changelog had edited out SOTA, expecting some of us, well those who didn't enter those bgs, to not suspect a thing lol.

I remember getting messed up on the boat right to the shore, and a number of raid chat rage by other players.
    Edited: March 20, 2017

7. Strange i swear i read a staff member here saying that a server restart will solve the issues but cant find that post anywhere, it must have been a dream
    Or in case it wasnt a dream, did that restart already happen but didnt solve anything?

8. Strange i swear i read a staff member here saying that a server restart will solve the issues but cant find that post anywhere, it must have been a dream
    Or in case it wasnt a dream, did that restart already happen but didnt solve anything?
    It's called the Sunwell Effect. Whereas something is posted for sometime, released or stated it has been fixed, only for said information about x, y, or z to mysterious be edited off or deleted by mods and or a forum staffer.

This is an inside joke amount those of the Twinking company after one player lost his mind after what one changelog stated, but what was in game was different, only for said changelog info to vanish.

The player named Silkmilk made this joke.
    Edited: March 20, 2017 Reason: The Ghosts know all, and see all. We are protecters of Frostwolf.

9. It's called the Sunwell Effect
    Will this expression just die out already? Why spread that useless abomination around every thread, nobody cares what it's called and what it means.

10. Will this expression just die out already? Why spread that useless abomination around every thread, nobody cares what it's called and what it means.
    Frostwolf is home to a number of communities and that expression originated from said community and it is in fact true, whether you use the expression or not.

I've only mentioned it once, and apparently people DO care about sudden information being removed without notice. Isn't quite obvious from several post regarding sota?

11. Frostwolf is home to a number of communities and that expression originated from said community and it is in fact true, whether you use the expression or not.

I've only mentioned it once, and apparently people DO care about sudden information being removed without notice. Isn't quite obvious from several post regarding sota?
    Yeah man. even tho SOTA is like how it was in it's first release, hopefully they fix it over time, as well as the other bg map. They should make sure it is tested out first, heed the bug tracker reports found and see what they can do to better the map instead of saying that it should be better after this next reset.

Anyways, I'm giving PVE another shot again because I'm already 550 and sitting around isn't doing any justice for me, also from the last post you made, let's hope that revival happens :)

12. i think that the first thing they should fix first is the option to only enter certain bgs
    this way ppl who do not want to be part of buggy bgs can play what they want and the rest can just test the bugged bgs and make reports about it or whine on the forum so it could be fixed faster

13. i think that the first thing they should fix first is the option to only enter certain bgs
    this way ppl who do not want to be part of buggy bgs can play what they want and the rest can just test the bugged bgs and make reports about it or whine on the forum so it could be fixed faster
    Negative. That has been that way since the dawn of time here; you cannot check off those bgs and expect to not que in them sadly.

14. i know, thats why i said "should" =/

First ... 4567 Last