1. Missing Battlegrounds

Why isn't Alterac Valley, Deepwind Gorge, Isle of Conquest and Strand Of the Ancients open?
    (But you can keep SOTA disabled it sucks).

When are they going to be opened? I absolutely hate the temple of kotmogu, Eye of the storm and Warsong Gulch yet that is 50% of the BGs that pop here.

Lots of people complain about stuff on the forums, this has been my main complaint with the server and most of the other issues haven't bothered me much.
    Edited: July 30, 2016

2. [QUOTE8=Trignite;2713106]Why isn't Alterac Valley, Deepwind Gorge, Isle of Conquest and Strand Of the Ancients open?
    (But you can keep SOTA disabled it sucks).

When are they going to be opened? I absolutely hate the temple of kotmogu, Eye of the storm and Warsong Gulch yet that is 50% of the BGs that pop here.

Lots of people complain about stuff on the forums, this has been my main complaint with the server and most of the other issues haven't bothered me much.[/QUOTE]

i hope av never gets released unless they fix the thing were you can exclude 2 bgs

3. I asked Borrean about this during the CM a few days ago. My exact question was "Will the old battlegrounds ever get priority over old raids? People will get more playtime from 1 old bg than 1 old raid"

He said most likely not.

4. There won't be any, we will have to continue the same old same old because nothing is going to be added to MOP.

I know from experience, years on Neltharion and no progress, this was before moltdown and now that we have wotlk realms out, there won't be any change.
    Frostwolf will have to take the baton of molten neltharion this time around.

I dunno if you were aware, but the twinking community got to experience AV and Strands, and from what they have seen, is AV had no mobs, no timer, no point system, just a plain field of endlessly and mindless PVP non stop until it was closed within a few hours.

Strands was open too, a bug-infested NIGHTMARE! This was closed in 2 weeks time.

All in all, do not press your luck.I know it doesn't sound good, but just be happy with what you got now, MOP isn't of any importance unless a hacker has been reported.

5. I completely agree with you guys... Personally, I hate AV, but it makes no sense that we don't have all BGs and arenas. I understand it takes time to script PVE content, but what's an excuse not to have BGs I really don't understand... I prefer spell fixes and game braking bug fixes over BGs, but it's been way to long since PTR release, we should have this by now... Every single devlog is just dungeons, raids and scenarios.... Do u even consider BGs and rest of arenas?

6. can someone here come in on the server?
    sais jsut connect form e

7. I asked Borrean about this during the CM a few days ago. My exact question was "Will the old battlegrounds ever get priority over old raids? People will get more playtime from 1 old bg than 1 old raid"

He said most likely not.
    Wow, that's very disappointing, I cant see why scripting old raids for people who want transmogs is more important than a battleground that players will spend countless hours in.

8. i hope av never gets released unless they fix the thing were you can exclude 2 bgs
    +1
    I will never ever do AV. If i could i will exclude AB to.

9. I asked Borrean about this during the CM a few days ago. My exact question was "Will the old battlegrounds ever get priority over old raids? People will get more playtime from 1 old bg than 1 old raid"

He said most likely not.
    Why BG should take priority over old raids. If we ask ppl most of them will say they want old raids open not BGs. Cause at the end- every BG gives the same - honor/cp. And raids and dungeons gives mounts, gear for transmog etc.etc.

10. Why BG should take priority over old raids. If we ask ppl most of them will say they want old raids open not BGs. Cause at the end- every BG gives the same - honor/cp. And raids and dungeons gives mounts, gear for transmog etc.etc.
    Except that fixing a whole raid takes 2 years +. As well as dungeons taking 1 year i guess, according to their speed and priority of fixing this, over every simple bug wrath of the **** king has.
    I'd say, just remove this worthless realm since warmane doesnt give 2 flying *s.
    Make that op lolmourne on wotlk obtainable and thats it.
    Sad. MoP had high potential over that ancient crappy pve game named wotlk.
    I expect notorious to come here to praise his ****ty expansion
    Edited: August 3, 2016

11. Why BG should take priority over old raids. If we ask ppl most of them will say they want old raids open not BGs. Cause at the end- every BG gives the same - honor/cp. And raids and dungeons gives mounts, gear for transmog etc.etc.
    Scripting a couple instanced BGs is a LOT easier then scripting full encounters ensuring everything is blizzlike etc. Not to mention in terms of game time BGs obviously get more play time by far.

Do you seriously think your vanity items are more important than a battleground people will do day after day?..... I have no words

Regardless, fixing the broken battlegrounds would be a much easier task then fully scripting all of the broken raids. There is so much importance in ensuring bosses do the correct damage for each spell ensuring they all work properly mobs path and the encounters go through the correct phases etc etc its a lot of work when there will be various things that will be hard to confirm against how a mechanic worked on retail.

Except that fixing a whole raid takes 2 years +. As well as dungeons taking 1 year i guess, according to their speed and priority of fixing this, over every simple bug wrath of the **** king has.
    I'd say, just remove this worthless realm since warmane doesnt give 2 flying *s.
    Make that op lolmourne on wotlk obtainable and thats it.
    Sad. MoP had high potential over that ancient crappy pve game named wotlk.
    I expect notorious to come here to praise his ****ty expansion
    I agree with the first sentence, but how exactly is this server worthless? it's one of the best MoP servers with good class scripting, not sure why everyone is always so negative on these forums the devs have been doing patches fairly regularly IMO and we have quite a few nice updates coming very soon such as Isle of Thunder and the eventual merge with the WoTLK core.
    Edited: August 3, 2016

12. In times where bgs are swarmed with hackers we pvp-ers don't deserve none.

13. yep... hackers are yet another story... Unfortunately, the realm is swarming with them and I believe that solid anti-cheat engine would be great benefit, not just against them, but to increase population as well...

Why BG should take priority over old raids. If we ask ppl most of them will say they want old raids open not BGs. Cause at the end- every BG gives the same - honor/cp. And raids and dungeons gives mounts, gear for transmog etc.etc.
    Not everyone would agree with you here. In fact, I believe number of PVP players might be way bigger than ppl think. And I strongly believe PVE players are way more active on the forum cause PVPers are less interested on other parts of the game, forum included.

Personally, don't like pure PVP realm, so I do support all the upgrades mentioned in devlog, but it's really time someone consider PVP aspect as well.

14. I really hope that Warmane devs are working on fixing these bgs and will release them soon it's becoming pretty boring when four battlegrounds are missing from the rotation.

I'm wondering if they will be fixed with the upcoming merge with the WOTLK core as well since I don't recall any changes to SOTA or AV after wotlk

(Shameless self-bump because i feel like this is an important topic).

15. Is there any update on this? I'm getting tired of doing the same BG's over and over.

123 ... Last