1. The guild and time sounds good to me, I may have glossed over it, but I don't see the guild name or name of anyone to get in contact in-game. I am interested I have a tank healer and dps between 4.9-5.1 with full icc 10/25 experience. Characters names are Sevrenth, Enti, Malovent if you want to get in contact through game.

2. @kami777 - Feel free to get ahold of me in-game when you guys are on, happy to talk and see if we're a group you're interested in.

@Sevrenth - I'll catch you in-game as well.

My in-game name is Liles, feel free to get ahold of me there when you see me on. The guild name is Zerg Inc

3. Hello Liles, you're guild sounds perfect for me. I am currently leveling my first toon on this server currently level 73(should be 80 by later tonight). Would love to have a group of people in the same situation i am currently. I have plenty of experience with WoTLK raids from when I played back in the day. (I quit shortly after cataclysm). Anyways i have applied to multiple guilds with no avail because of my lack of GS and achievements. I have a very open raiding schedule and would love to be a part of this growing guild. My ingame name is Haten, plan to gear as DW frost DPS DK but have experience in blood tanking ICC in the past. I will be on most of today and tomorrow so please gimme a whisper and i should reply promptly. Thank you :)

4. Oh man, you guys sound like you got it all together. Back in the days I joined a US/canadian guild as a Western-EU'er and sometimes woke up at 3AM just to join the raid fun. I'll be checking up on this thread if you ever decide to add a European raiding team. Good luck gals!

5. Would love to pick up a warlock / mage / warrior for our core group. Of course all other classes are welcome as well, we'll have plenty of spots available with multiple groups running as we grow. Leave me your in-game name here or whisper me in-game on Liles.

6. Update: Looking to pick up a tank healer to close out our 10 man group. Will be expanding to 25 man shortly - all other roles are welcome for that.

7. Hey, i'm a returning player with plenty of raiding and leading exp. My main is 5.8 hpala and 5.4 prot, im just looking to find a guild to raid and hopefully grow with. My in game name is Saliris and im usually on at about 18:00-01:00 ST

8. i been looking a guild for my prot/fury warr Tankerino and this one seems really interesting.
    Im currently at 4.4. gs as a tank and im online normally at 9:00 pm ST

9. Howdy! I'm also playing in California and can meet regularly. I play a destro warlock primarily and my gs is about just under 4k. This guild sounds great. I'd love to join.

10. @sarthari and @craptains, let me know your in-game name so I can reach you guys.

@kieler, tried to catch you in-game, but haven't seen you online. Toss me a whisper on Liles when you're on.

11. We are still searching! While we've picked up some pretty fun people to play with, most turn out to be pretty casual and unable to make all raids. We're still looking for a select few that can make our weekly raids, a few people that can lock down a spot and claim it their own.

12. Yo!

I recently joined the guild (ram invited me when I asked for an invite through whisper).
    I am from Philippines (I assure you I am NOT one of those peenoise -> I get this impression a lot).
    I played molten way back 2011 (wow that was 5 years already? time flies). Those times ICC wasn't working fully (no gunship, other fights were not fully working. I decided to play wow again and now I see that there are lots of bug fixes, I haven't played any WoW (private server or official) other than molten-wotlk. So I am not that knowledgeable about certain things that got fixed, and any other raid instances other than VoA, RS (and hc), ICC (and hc), OS. I know heroic encounters because I've watched my friend play them a few times (which made me wanted to go back and play again).

The raid time is good for me, so I wanted to try and join.
    Character name: Taurminataur
    Currently 3.4k resto druid (planning to be tank off-spec)

(I posted a long introduction because I felt I needed to because of the first replies on this thread, lmao!)

13. Hey guys,

This sounds great for me. Im EST but am free every weekend. Played since BC up to CATA so i know the raids. Im a solid DK tank that is really looking to progess as in did during retail when it was fun.

Ingame: Wylnn
    Almost 5k from me grinding. No raid gear.
    Can also DPS but better geared tank currently.

Usually on after 4 EST everyday but not always.

14. Maybe I'm missing something, but does your guild have a name yet?

First 123 Last