1. Hello im a veteran wow player been playing wow for almost 8 or so years (had lots of brakes tho) and i just started on this server and im looking for mates to play with, raid and chill :) my ign is Rematin and my timezone is CET

2. Hey Lyles, this guild idea of yours sounds fabulous. Being under geared, i would love to be a part of this guild. Being on the east coast, i am able to play at 11 pm est. Search me: Birdibash

3. Hi, im Radfir and My Sys Ryhel, new 80, wanna do some raids and cant find groups. Plz if possible invite us to the Guild, cuz we wanna so much to do raids and even dungeons with a gruild.

Thanks a Lot.

4. Hey there. I am looking to join a newish guild that is willing to help me gear up for future raiding. I am currently playing an orcish prot warrior and an undead rogue (forget the spec as of this second). I would love to help the guild grow and help newer players as they join. If interested in having me please hit me up.

5. This guild sounds awesome. Unfortunately progression guilds seem to be rare since you can skip nax and ulduar by just doing face rolling dungeons. And for me ICC gets incredibly boring. Not sure if ulduar is fully scripted but it's by far one of three best raids blizzard ever created. It's a shame it's almost never ran.

Anyway my in-game name is haakonson, currently blood dk tank with OS frost, still very undergeared but that's the point right?

Time zone is mountain time. I work in the military from 8-4 (am to pm).

6. Hi there! My in game name is Taylorbooty and this description of your guild sounds perfect for me. A little while ago I decided to quit retail as I didn't like the direction they were going with the game, as I now spend all my gaming time on the Icecrown server. I play my Furry Warrior and am currently at 5k GS, trying to grind my way for a bit more gear to do ICC. I'm an experienced raider through all expansions, and would love to be an addition to your team. I play in central time, and consistently log in around 9-10PM after work. Hope to be hearing from you soon :)

IGN: Taylorbooty
    Edited: October 20, 2016

7. Sounds interesting. I'm mage, 4.5k gs at the moment. Ingame name: Halzart. I'll make sure to contact you sometime tommorow.

First 123