1. Horde - Fresh Raiding guild for those just starting up - Recruiting

Hey guys, a group of us just moved over to this server from retail after being on a break for a few months. We're looking to kick something off here and working on gathering a solid group over the course of the next few weeks.

We're experienced raiders, looking for others interested. Here is a little about us.

•*We chose Warmane - Icecrown because it's a solid WoTLK server. This expansion was one of our favorites and we're looking to experience it all over again from the start. With that said, we're not looking for people who are already geared - we want to progress from the bottom up again.

• We're looking for players who are in a similar situation on this server. New players, players who can't get into a PUG because not high enough gear score and who also can't get into a raiding guild due to lack of achievement. You're sort of stuck in that awkward loop, eek.

• Whether you're 80 yet or not, it doesn't matter. Like I said, we've been on here for a few days, so we're working to get to 80 ourselves and looking to get raid ready with gear over the course of the next few weeks.

• You must speak English. We don't care if it's not perfect, we just need to be able to communicate.

• While we have 1 or 2 people in our core in the Eastern time zone, we will be playing primarily during the Pacific time zone - so once we start raiding, you can expect those to be weekends at around 11EST / 10 CST / 8PST.

Our leadership is made up primarily of 2 people. Both with WoW experience since launch, raiding experience since the beginning. Guild and raid leading experience in WoW since the Burning Crusade. Outside of WoW, experience leading organized guilds in various games since 1996.

Our leadership experience runs further than just video games. One of our leaders is part owner of a successful business in California, while the other is the team lead for a decent size marketing and development company on the East coast, managing a team of 37 individuals and a large client base ranging from start-ups to fortune 500 companies. Why am I including this? I want to be very clear when I say that our leadership is made up of two successful adults with plenty of experience in managing both individuals and groups and not just in a video game.

With that said, we're looking for mature individuals who are looking to accomplish the same as us in Icecrown. If you feel that's you, drop your name here, your time zone and what time you normally play. I'll make sure that someone gets in touch with you.

If you'd like to talk to me, you can catch me in-game, name is Liles

Thanks, and hope to play with some of you guys soon!
    Edited: August 1, 2016

2. Hi Lyle,

I'm interested in your concept. Progression is sorely lacking on this server, and that shuts off a sizable portion of the Wrath experience if the only goal is to grind into ICC at the expense of missing previous tier content. Your times are also excellent for me, and it sounds as though your leadership is composed of people I'd consider to be of my ilk.

I've been on Warmane for about 2 months, hit 80 maybe 3 weeks ago, and have encountered the dead zone to which you are referring. Having recently been through the leveling experience, I might be able to coach a bit on some of the bugs warmane players have found.

About me: Been playing priest since BC. Holy since BC that is, shadow since Wrath. I led a casual guild in Wrath for T6 and T7 content. Skipped a fair portion of Cata, and all but the first 2 months of WoD. In MoP I was by parse anyway, one of the best I'd say (if parses are any indication) one of the best casual shadowpriests on WoL ilvl for ilvl.

I know my class, but still shaking a bit of rust off. I've also played a prot warrior, which will likely be my next toon on server, and a bear/balance druid. I'm self sufficient and helpful when and how I can be. Also an enthusiast for the rarer mechanics/quests/content of WoW. If there's an odd mob that can be kited, or an area of the world map little known, chances are I've done it, or attempted it. :)

I'm also in management, as a quality control manager for a manufacturing company in the Midwest, so I respect and concur that real life success would make your guild a good fit for me, and the members of your leadership team people I can respect. If you're looking for that culture in guild, then I think we'd have a mature guild with appropriate perspective about WoW vs real life and the respect that should be granted to people (something that bugs me about many players.)

Character Name: Typhion
    Timezone: CST
    Typical playtimes: one or 2 weekday nights around 9:30 -11, and weekends, 10 - 1:00 typically (CST)

Thanks for any consideration given.

Typh

3. @Typhion, sounds great. One of us will be in touch with you at some point today.

4. I'm west coast as well this sounds perfect to me as I prefer to be in on a guild early. I'm currently leveling as feral, wanting to feral tank but not completely opposed to resto or balance if preferred. In game name is HardHide I'm in PST timezone and normally play past 6:00 pst

5. @trick101k2, sounds great. One of us will be in contact with you in-game too. One of the primary pieces that we're most focused on filling is an off-tank role and sounds like that is something we can discuss with you.

6. Is this an NA guild? And how much is 11est in server time? I tried googling 11est but i couldnt understand ****. Also would a 5.3k Warlock with no ICC raiding experience would be of intrest?

7. Is this an NA guild? And how much is 11est in server time? I tried googling 11est but i couldnt understand ****. Also would a 5.3k Warlock with no ICC raiding experience would be of intrest?
    It is an NA guild, yes. 11pm EST wold be 3am Server time.

As for if someone of your experience would be of interest - we know that not everyone is going to be super experienced and we're okay with that. What we do require is for a person to have the willingness and ability to earn that experience by listening to those that do have the experience, and playing their role well. Let me know what your in-game name is, if you want to talk more.

8. It is an NA guild, yes. 11pm EST wold be 3am Server time.

As for if someone of your experience would be of interest - we know that not everyone is going to be super experienced and we're okay with that. What we do require is for a person to have the willingness and ability to earn that experience by listening to those that do have the experience, and playing their role well. Let me know what your in-game name is, if you want to talk more.
    Well my ingame name is Dadoune, but the 3am st raid time is a big ouchie. Then its 6am my time. And the best i could raid on is 4-5st.(sleep lover)

9. Well my ingame name is Dadoune, but the 3am st raid time is a big ouchie. Then its 6am my time. And the best i could raid on is 4-5st.(sleep lover)
    Ah yes, I think that would be problematic for the both of us and probably wouldn't be much fun for you. The only role I could see you play based on that time schedule is very limited, which you may not enjoy. If you want to chat, name in-game is Liles.

10. Hey Guys. I've played wow from like mid-vanilla to about the end of wotlk some years ago. I had done some raids but right now I literally can't remember anything (was a long time ago). So I am very anxious about getting in some veteran raiding guide because as I said I cant remember too much. I am newly level 80 Druid Feral (bear)/Resto with a low gear score looking for some laid back raid experience for a "new" player. ING: Nurky

11. Yo yo. been playing since Vanilla and have raided MC/AQ20/ZF and all that jazz. From New Zealand and raiding times are 3pm here so should be all geezay.
    Have Hunter and getting a Shaman on the board to heal.
    ING is Stevenash

12. @Dragosz and slimjimwitty - I'll catch you both in-game at some point today.

13. We've picked up some really cool people over the past few days, open to much more still.

We're in need mostly of DPS of all classes, possibly one healer. No gear requirement other than being raid ready within the next 2 weeks.

Post here or get ahold of me in-game - name is Liles.

14. Howdy Lyles,

What you offer sounds lovely. I've wanted to run in a guild with older experienced leaders for some time now. I'm a middle age inventor/engineer who's been playing (off and on) since launch and played every expac so far... I think Wrath was my fave (and vanilla, of course: nothing can reproduce those first coupla years) and here I am.

I've mained a hunter in vanilla (thru wrath), going as far as MC and Onyxia before BC was released, and ran a paly tank thru MOP, messing around in some of the raids there, but i was kinda new at the game and PUGs have no patience for inexperienced players; the venom made it not fun, so I bailed. I'm currently playing disc priest which I really like. He's a fresh-ish 80 sitting at 4k GS.

I'm in the SF bay area so your hours and times are perfect for me.

look me up: Kaithuma

15. Hello Lyles, I find your post interesting. You see... Me and my bf have been playing in Molten/Warmane for 5 - 6 years now but we played mostly endgame, but we are interested in other raids as well as naxx and ulduar, tho we dont have too much exp in those, they are more entertaining to us than end game raids. We are looking for a relaxed, friendly guild that is not worried about achievements, high gs, or clearing whole instances 4 times a week to farm hc gear... We just want to have fun. After all this is a game, not a job.
    So... we have a LOT of chars most of them with 5k gs or more... dps, healers, tanks... About raid times, I read you said it's 3 am ST, it's kinda late for week days at our country, but I think it suits us perfectly for the weekend.
    Well, anyways I have to discuss this with my bf, since I'm writing this by myself but I think he may want to give this a try.
    I wont be online too often this week, so we'll comunicate via this post i guess.

Regards.

123 Last