1. Sons of Hodir quartermaster

Anyone can tell us where can we find the quartermaster for the Sons of Hodir? Cant find it in Dun Niffelem even after completing the chain quest and get my rep to exalted.

2. i think s bugged, cuz I finish the quest chainand I cant see h

3. damn. is it bugged too ? i didnt start it yet but it was in my todo list. Facepalm after ebon blade (all fun in ... )quest bug :(

4. the phasing is buggy. but at least for me i can see the quartermaster if i fly to the top of that tower thing in storm peaks and take a quest from that guy, however the quartermaster is only visable while i keep that quest in my quest log.

5. Anyone can tell us where can we find the quartermaster for the Sons of Hodir? Cant find it in Dun Niffelem even after completing the chain quest and get my rep to exalted.
    If you are referring to the "chain" starting by Slag Covered Metal, as it used to, you're long way from getting to the quartermaster. If things work correctly, the full chain for Sons of Hodir starts at K3 in Storm Peaks with the quest "They took our men". After you complete that (around 20ish quests), you should have no trouble finding the quartermaster, nor problems with so-called "phasing".

Edit: Here's the full chain http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/The_So...ir_quest_chain but i don't remember if you had to do all of it or until some specific part.
    I made a new 80 recently so when I get to that faction I can share my insights about how it seems to work on Warmane.
    Edited: August 3, 2016

6. If you are referring to the "chain" starting by Slag Covered Metal, as it used to, you're long way from getting to the quartermaster. If things work correctly, the full chain for Sons of Hodir starts at K3 in Storm Peaks with the quest "They took our men". After you complete that (around 20ish quests), you should have no trouble finding the quartermaster, nor problems with so-called "phasing".

Edit: Here's the full chain http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/The_So...ir_quest_chain but i don't remember if you had to do all of it or until some specific part.
    I made a new 80 recently so when I get to that faction I can share my insights about how it seems to work on Warmane.
    He is right, just did it a week ago. Get the chain quest from K3, complete the quest through Brunnhildar village till you get the quest from Loken. After "bringing" his armor you should see the Quartermaster.

7. My questline ends at ''The Drakkensryd''. Cant even reach the Sparks of hope to see the QM..and by then the game alrdy made me exalted with the Sons of Hodir. xD

8. it's not. After The Drakkensryd, you are going to return the quest to thorim near that tower. He will then give you a new quest to slay some mobs. One of the mob will drop a quest item for you to continue the questline to unlock SoH QM.