1. Fighting against a warrior for a healer mace lol?

So yeah was doing my normal things and then this lucky rdf got me in nexus, and the mace droped from last boss, i needed it as i was the only one who needed it and guess what it happens the warrior takes it and says he needs it lol
    Edited: July 30, 2016 Reason: image removed

2. Dude is clearly trolling and you are a little salty.

It is a beautiful mace. I actually have it Xmoged on my shaman on WOD retail.
    Clearly the warrior wanted it for RP reasons and is happy with his new item.

Not like nexus is hard for you to do again.

3. okay I get it's "pwetty" but the war really shouldn't [have been able to?] roll need on a healer mace just because it's a good look when he can't even transmog it seeing as he's on wotlk, not cata/mop... on the other hand it's a random group and most people there don't give a quarter of a **** about what people think of them as long as they get something they like

4. I wonder why they can't implement some system that only allows you to need on an item that is made for your class.

and that mace is ugly.

5. I wonder why they can't implement some system that only allows you to need on an item that is made for your class.

and that mace is ugly.
    Its part of the game to know which item is for you and which is not, if the game tells you, it will just make the gearing process even narrower

6. So yeah was doing my normal things and then this lucky rdf got me in nexus, and the mace droped from last boss, i needed it as i was the only one who needed it and guess what it happens the warrior takes it and says he needs it lol
    If he had enchanting , he needed it to disenchant it .

Case closed .

7. Are you trying to take away the douchiest comentator on the forum title away from Cenarius, Casualty, Vieraj ?
    He needed to put it up in AH twice for 1900000000 gold, fail, try again at 189999999gold 1 silver, fail, then sell it for 200 gold

8. If he had enchanting , he needed it to disenchant it .

Case closed .
    Does not make it ok. Need is for things you are goign to use so to say not for rp, or disenchating, or vendoring it. Thats what GREED is for. when you want something that you wont be using in the normal way so to say. Needing on loot for disenchanting or using it for RP then you are a ninja.

But on the other hand when doing pugs you have to expect there will be ninjas

9. My point was that there are so many *****s that think that they can take what ever they can when it comes to transmog, but still even for transmog it is need before greed, I would like to also add that lately i have encountered so many difficult players where they just like to steal items, which results the fact that its better to not join any kind of group for raids or dungeons because you end up without anything, and then they say " Where are all the healers and the tanks" we are not there because of such people.

Good evening and thanks for reading.

10. in the extreme and rare emergency that he needs a one hander right now to complete a tank set (doesn't have any other one hander and didn't do the rageclaw or whatever lake monster in zul drak )and needs to tank something immediately the "need" option is there for him to be able to do so. it's unfortunate, but it's like that. icc rep farm with open loots has everyone rolling needs on every single purple you see if they can. best to do stuff in groups of people that care about your progression if you still need gear so you don't miss out on anything you need. in pug it's every man for himself, unfortuantely