1. 1000 achievments points

hi i would like to ask how to get easiest 1000 achievements points so i could get points. is there some guide? what is the easiest way? exploring or dungeons or what? sorrzy for drunk typing

2. Explore notherend and outland, that's super easy and quite fast, also nice if you have something like mining/herbalism to pick something up along the way.
    Then farm RDF HC cause I think every heroic dungeon has at least 1 or 2 achievements and in the end you also get the dungeon complete achivements (both HC and normal, for example finishing Halls of Stone would give you "Halls of Stone" and "Heroic: Halls of Stone" achievement).

If you're still lacking you might go for the easy ones like eat 50 different foods or join an ulduar achi run, there's a lot of achievements there too.

3. do some easy classic dungeons. Shadowfang keep, Deadmines, Scarlet Monastery and so on. And while you are in there you can loot cloths that can be used on profs( tailor, first aid). Do some fishing / cooking and first aid, easy achievements on that line of professions.

yeah. rdf hc also. really helps a lot on achievements. and rep farm on northrend factions.